(1) Two snowmen standing in a field. One says to the other 'Can you smell carrots?'

The point? Jokes make you feel better.

(2) The 'Euphoria' Paraliminal tape is excellent for feeling good. In fact, I'm planning to make it a daily thing.

(3) The Sedona Method - should be a tool in every self-helper's aresenal in my opinion. Once learned it can really help to get out of negative states. In a nutshell, you allow yourslf to feel the feeling just as it is (which actually feels uncomfortable at first, which is why we resist it) and then ask yourself 3 questions, and see what comes up: (1) Could I let go of this feeling? (yes/no - no is still a valid answer) (2) Would I (let go of it)? (3) When? Refocus and repeat until you feel better.

I'm scared to the point of being phobic about going to the dentist, and earlier in the year I had to have something unpleasant done. I released on the fear to the point that I actually felt as though something was missing when I approached the door to the 'torture chamber' with just a very slight anxiety after extensive use of the process.

(4) Use the processes offered in 'Ask And It Is Given' by Abraham/Hicks. In particular, the one that has you climb up the ladder of feelings by reaching for a higher vibrational state than the one you're experiencing at the moment. For example, if you are feeling depressed, allow yourself to get angry (which is a higher vibration) to get out of the depression. Then use the anger as a stepping stone to the next state up, and keep on going. It's very freeing to know that it's OK to experience negative feelings like anger, as long as you don't stay there.

(5) Isn't there an NLP process where you look up and to the right, whereby you simply can't access negative emotions? I'm sure Paul mentioned it in one of his courses, but I don't know which off-hand.

Thich Nhat Hanh? Hadn't heard of this before. I'll check it out. Thanks for that.