Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

i just start and i having trabel to photo read the dictionary i set down tell my purpose imagen the x for 5 minutes but nothing happen how can i ractice i dont want to quit e

PRing is probably good for the brain, by encouraging connections and giving it more work to do.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: Jacktuff13
Hey Alex,

I definitely agree with a lot of what you're saying, I understand that there is a lot of information and just too little time to get it all, or nearly all of it, and so finding just what you want or need now is a good thing.

But let's take that operating procedure example you gave. See, I have no intention of becoming a doctor either, but what if sometime in the future, you're in an emergency situation in which someone needs medical attention, and there is no professional around to help? For example, if a plane you're flying in crashes and you and another survive. You're fine, yet the other one needs help.
That would be a specific reason for getting all the information you CAN. Not necessarily all of the information in the world.
But that is just an example of information you may need in the future, not necessarily in the present.

For that there is a first aid course. That purpose had already been taken care of. It's hardly hypothetical if you think about and decide it's something you need. There are over 60,000 books published each year. The information age is out of hand. It's necessary to be selective. Which is why I choose reflective and base my reading on what I need right now. I don't need to know everything right now.

AlexK

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved