Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

On the thread titled "Journal for Ideal Mindset" I posted a question that has remained unanswered for some days. Since the Journal could be of few interest to most people, I guess that it is being overlooked so I'm posting it here on a separate thread.

quote:
On my previous post I told about my plans for the next year, of doing Genius Code after photoreading, but now I think that Sedona Training Associates' Practical Freedom would be more suited to do after photoreading. I understand that there is a session titled "Wealth Builder" that I suppose is about financial freedom. This question is for the ones that have taken the course. How do you rate the impact that this course had on your finances area? I got the Financial Freedom tape as a bonus when I purchased the Sedona Method course. For anyone that have tried both of them; How "Wealth Builder" and "Financial Freedom" compare?

Maybe nobody here knows the answer, who knows....

Administrator
Administrator

I explained how the freedom courses worked on another post. Asking polarity questions.

From the course 'manual' re the wealth builder tape.

Could I allow myself to resist having money as much as I do?
Could I allow myself to accept having money as much as I do?

Could I allow myself to resist receiving money as much as I do?
Could I allow myself to accept receiving money as much as I do?
and so on.

The tapes themself create a click when you work with them.

As for how they affected my wealth? Well they probably were the influence that got me to buy the photoreading course and my life has taken a rather unusual path as a result. Not made my life richer dollar wise, however my life is a lot richer these days in other ways that I personally value more than the $$. That was my path though. I followed my own intuition in obtaining that course and working with it (though I found it boring in comparison to the Sedona course I stuck it out to see what would happen) How my mind responded to the financal tapewas kind of quirky, so I won't post that, since your experience might be different.

Sorry I didn't respond to your Journal post since it appeared to be personal musing I thought you'd decide to follow where that muse would take you.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex, thanks for your response.

I'm asking these questions because I currently don't have the Practical Freedom course as opposed to the Photoreading and Genius Code courses which I already own, so I'm considering buying the Practical Freedom course and want more information to weight its usefulness.

Did you receive the "Financial Freedom" tape when you received the Sedona Method course? Did you ever tried it? I'm trying it. It applies the procedures for release that are taught on the main course; releasing fear (by letting go of wanting to happen the feared thing), likes and dislikes, letting go of resistance on the parent's attitudes towards money, the special cleanup procedure applied to money, advantages and disadvantages on financial freedom, etc. Did you tried it? If so, how it compares to the Wealth Builder tape on the Practical Freedom course? More effective?, less effective?, equally effective? I know that results could be different for me, but the experiences of someone else can give me some point of reference that can help me decide. I'm planning taking the Practical and Absolute Freedom courses anyway, but I'm in the process of deciding whether or not I'll take the practical one after the Photoreading Course or sometime later. Thanks.

As a side note:

quote:
however my life is a lot richer these days in other ways that I personally value more than the $$

I'm interested on a better more relaxed way of life in which I could devote more time to myself and the people I care for rather than an employer. Also, achieving financial freedom is the goal towards which I'm doing so much change that will benefit me in much more areas than just having wealth. The goal is valuable, but the entire results of walking that path could prove to be even more valuable. I'm on to this for the money and the whole personal benefits that I would get.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 11, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 11, 2003).]

Administrator
Administrator

Yes I got and used the financial Freedom tape.The wholistic tapes took it all one step further for me. I remember the whole wholizstic set clicking for me on the question.

Can you be happy with as much money as you have now? and the next question can you allow yourself to be unhappy with having as much money as you have now? Or question to that effect and my mind went... Hang on? **** b****y d********e!

The financial freedom tape brought me to peace with the finances. Now you have to consider I don't believe we have the same values about money. I never sort to be wealthy in the sense of having riches and things like playing the stock market never interested me. I do like to get paid for services rendered and yet my value system is such that if someone refuses to pay I prefer to write off the loss and walk away. (After the Sedona Tapes.) I valued my peace more and I even had the opportunity to sue for $40,000aud and would have won by default. This would have force the closing down of a club. Now I didn't want to have the hatred of the members even though what they did was wrong. I have no bad feeling toward them. They still owe me money for having saved the club from closeure by the government so some of them feel bad about the whole scene anyway.

The reason I tell that story is so that you can see my value system toward money and understand that for me to say one tape is better than the other is pretty hard to do because I did one after the other. As the Sedona Method is mostly about releasing it really comes to stepping back to your core values.

I can say that for me the freedom tapes where an excellent follow on for the Sedona Method and now I find myself asking wholistic type questions rather than, 'Could I let go?' It has sort of become like realising a reality. I doubt that they would have worked for me if I hadn't done Sedona Method first and like I said they are rather boring in one sense I have not managed to listen to them more than once. (I did go once through the lot for the sake of it.)

Since you are committed to taking the course you could do it along side the photoreading course. I have often wandered if the attitude I developed from the Freedom Courses isn't what made it so easy for me to learn photoreading. Photoreading like reading is more about how you view yourself as a reader.

So the unasked question when I experimented with photoreading was maybe something happens or maybe it doesn't could I allow that? With the ego out of the way, it was going to be okay either way. So I got the biggest surprise of having it work and discovering it's so darned easy. I've often wandered how to tell folks don't invest any emotion in learning Photoreading. Just do it and see what happens. Like sticking a pin into a balloon you're going to have something happen, why prejudge what you think is going to be or how it shoulf be when the balloon pops you're still going to react with surprise that it worked.

The tapes don't require workbooks. Though it helps if you can sit back with your eyes closed to listen to them and think about your answers. You can do one side at a time and you certainly don't have to come back to it if you have a long break. The course can be done in any order and along with the manual helps you to create your own wholistic questions. I did listen to them in order so the wealth builder was the second tape I listened to. That charged my perspective on the course as a whole (it was a breakthrough for me).

Alex

OP Offline

quote:
Now you have to consider I don't believe we have the same values about money. I never sort to be wealthy in the sense of having riches and things like playing the stock market never interested me. I do like to get paid for services rendered and yet my value system is such that if someone refuses to pay I prefer to write off the loss and walk away. (After the Sedona Tapes.) I valued my peace more and I even had the opportunity to sue for $40,000aud and would have won by default. This would have force the closing down of a club. Now I didn't want to have the hatred of the members even though what they did was wrong. I have no bad feeling toward them. They still owe me money for having saved the club from closeure by the government so some of them feel bad about the whole scene anyway.

Apparently not, but we are not as different as it appears at first glance. I do have the wish to have riches and "playing the stock market" (in quotes because I'm not studying for the stock market but for the commodity futures market althought I could buy stocks in the future; also, by saying "to play" I understand to do a game, thing which I'm going to avoid. It is something different to just play and to do actual business knowing what I'm doing), but I'd prefer to remain in peace with everyone instead of getting enemies. So things like suing are out of my toolbox.

quote:
The reason I tell that story is so that you can see my value system toward money and understand that for me to say one tape is better than the other is pretty hard to do because I did one after the other. As the Sedona Method is mostly about releasing it really comes to stepping back to your core values.

Well, I can say that what I learnt during my childhood and after would be a core value system of dismissing money too, but I know that money is not inherently evil and I wish for a more comfortable life for continuing my personal growth. Also, in my dreams, as well as in my goals now, there is a place for helping the needy. If I have a big stream of income, I'll be able to help more people. It is this idea that have led me to think that in a sense not wishing to be wealthy could be somehow egotistical as well as having and not giving. So maybe we are not as different as it seems to be at first glance. I intend to change those limiting core beliefs about money when I reach the Belief paraliminal section in the Ideal Mindset course.

quote:
Since you are committed to taking the course you could do it along side the photoreading course.

As for now, I'm avoiding just so. Doing too much at the same time could have been what kept me from completing courses in the past. But I have been doing good changes in the last month, so maybe I'll be able to do photoreading and practical freedom together, but I have to be cautious. When the time comes, I'll decide. Yet, the main encouragement I have now could be the online journal, in which case, I might successfully take both of them at the same time if I keep another online journal. I'll think on this.

Judging by the way you describe the tapes, I suspect they are not boring to me. I'd be able to listen to them many times, building on them each time I'd listen to any of them. Of course, I'd focus on Wealth Builder first because that's my current goal.

Thanks for your comments, they are very helpful.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved