Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66125 06/12/08 08:23 PM
Jan1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I am in process of curing a home of my friends. They have lived in the home about 18 years. He is very sick with auto-immune disease, she with fibromyalgia. The energy level inside the home was a negative 9. Each had a cross point on their bed, and he on his favorite resting chair.

I got the level up to a +6 just by curing the geopathic stress.

I found a negative vortex which may be as much as 4 to 6 feet wide. Half is inside and half is outside of their home.

Any suggestions for curing a vortex half in and half out? Does this seem to be abnormally large? I wish you all could have seen how fast the rod started spinning counter clockwise.
And, I found it without looking for a negative vortex, the rod just started spinning madly when I walked into this area.

I want so much to 'get it right' for my friends. Any help, guidance, suggestions, experiences that can be shared will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Jan1; 06/12/08 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling
Jan1 #66141 06/13/08 04:59 PM

I've never heard of one this big, but I would think inside for sure. Something else you can do is ask with your dowsing rods. Pose the question "Should I treat this Negative energy Vortex inside?" "Do I need to treat this negative vortex outside?" "Should I treat this Negative Energy Vortex inside and outside?" I have confidence that you will be led to the correct answer. The rods have helped me in many different ways. The other day I found a small object that had been missing for at least two years, the rods led me right to it.

lorac #66142 06/13/08 05:49 PM
Jan1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Perfect and it makes perfect sense. I must admit that I felt a sense of panic finding this negative vortex. I will take your advice and let the universe tell me.

I am happy to report that the husband (with auto-immune) reports sleepling a lot better at night. I also had them change the direction of their bed for optimum health (Feng Shui). I have more to do at their home, but because of the abundance of negative energy, I am doing it in small steps.

Thank you so much for your reply

PS I found a missing remote control will my rods a couple of weeks ago.

Jan1 #66209 06/18/08 06:14 AM

That's wonderful! I will keep an eye on this thread and watch for your successful updates! Way to go!

Jan1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I was able to cure the negative vortex, cure stress and interference, move their bed out of the cross points and into their best health direction. The energy level of the home went from a negative 9 to a postive 12. It has been nearly 6 months now. My friend with auto-immune disease is off all but one of the medications, and his test results last week showed no progression of the disease (the first time he got this news in nearly two years). It is obvious in his walk and talk that he is stronger and feeling better.

Well done, it's great to hear such great results with helping others with dowsing

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved