Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

To enhance a positive vortex, the dowsing course says we can place a quartz crystal. Any tips on buying crystals? Can we buy them online or is it best to buy it in person? What to look for?

Thanks!

Last edited by snowcountry; 01/27/09 01:22 PM.

I think you should buy crystals in person so you get a better feeling for what you buy. Make sure the crystals have nicely developed faces which are smooth. The size will be a function of how much you are prepared to spend. Go to artisanal markets or to wholesale stores to get better prices. At malls they may have high prices.

OP Offline

Hi unique,

Thanks, I will try to find a store where I live and see if I find a nice one.

I just remembered this question: if I have a positive vortex in the downstairs and corresponding area upstairs (which is where my office is), is it better to enhance it downstairs so that the enhancement is even more powerful upstairs?

In other words, is it like a negative vortex where it can double with every level up you go?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha snowcountry,

It's best to put it out to friends and such that you're interested in finding some nice ________ crystals for you home. More than likely, someone will have a friend who's a "rock hound," who can direct you to a good place to look. Yes, ideally, go and pick out your own stones. Use your rods while you're ether asking "Which is the best crystal for ___________ situation."

Now if you have a friend who regularly goes to the big show down in Tucson, they can steer you to the best prices, on the best stones.

Yes, activate it on the lowest level.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved