Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
zak Offline

hey tore i've been off holosync for a while, is it best to do dive for a while then progress up to a whole session, because what i was gonna do was do a whole session followed by memory supercharger, what do you think?

I use a Sony MD player for listening. I copy the holosync dive + imersion onto the disk, then just the middle of the paraliminal. Since I am already in a relaxed state after Holosync, I skip the first part of the paraliminal that is talking you into a relaxed state. Also I cut out the end that is designed to bring you back up to a normal waking state. I do this because I listen right before I go to sleep at night.

The hard part for me is that half the time when listening over half hour my body whats to readjust and especially flip over to my stomach. So for to make it over an hour is a little much. Anyone else have the same problem or and suggestions??

-Benny

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Antionios: Smart!

zak: I have no idea man. Seems holosync is a highly individual experience. I needed some time with dive to adjust to it. Try a whole session of dive+immersion(+paraliminal) and see what happens. If you're down all day try the next without immersion.

Benny: Worst case - only use the first half part of Dive. Or perhaps start with beeing on your stomach and flip after some time. I don't like sitting either but have no problem lying down.

I'm on a high from holosync and get around to it (without holosync infront of it). Life can be a smooth ride sometimes.

T

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Time for an update.

I've been using dive+selfesteem for a while now and have had some interesting experiences. Although not as positive or powerful as in the beginning. Perhaps hint of a placebo (need more of them, right ). I usually listen to holosync (dive+immersion) about two times a week now. I can't handle much more right now without becoming a total prick to others. The rest of the week I use the dive+para-combo.

Lately I've had a way higher threshold for emotional stress in social situations. I've had this happen before but not this strong. I like it. But the extremely strong selfesteem I had after the new year since listening to dive+selfE isn't here. That's okay but noted.

I've tried dive+get around to it but it seemed to push me too much. It backfired. Instead of doing things with ease now I didn't want to do squat. So that combo doesn't work for me right now. Just listening to Get around to it is enough for me. It keeps me doing things that I tend to consider if I realy want to do. I love that tape!

So my conclusion thus far is that the combo does seem to add omph! A future project will be to combine dive and anxiety free. I'm sure that it'll be the bomb.

If anyone else has had any results or none from using the combo, please tell me about it.

Tore

Interesting. Do you convert the tape to mp3 then stick it on a cd with the dive or do you just play the dive and stick the tape on with a remote straight after?

How are people going about this? I use holosync and i'm not 100% sure listening anymore than an hour day would be wise. Don't wanna get too overwhelmed.

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, I've converted the paraliminals to wav-files. There's too much degrading with mp3s. But to ensure less overwhelm I only use dive infront and not the whole session. It grew out of a time when I didn't want to use holosync at all. Although I've heard from Margaret which is and old-timer on this forum that she puts a paraliminal after her holosync-session. It works extremely well for here. She's a big fan of Personal Genius.

I think the overwhelm is mainly an issue of delta-entrainment or whatever it's called. Sticking a paraliminal after it shouldn't add to it. But then again, everyone is different.

Tore

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved