Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I've been diagnosed with ADD late in life and because this is a neurobiological condition, my executive functions are impaired (organizing, prioritizing and activating to work; focusing, sustaining, and shifting attention to task; regulating alertness, sustaining effort, and processing speed; managing frustration and modulating emotions; utilizing working memory and accessing recall; monitoring and self-regulating action - some are worst than others) and haven't found any medications that have been able to help me and I was wondering if there are any members out there with the same issues and have been helped with any Learning Strategies CD's? If so, how's it going - any tips or strategies?

I would suggest you start learning by yourself something about the disease you have been diagnosed with. A diagnosis is only a medical opinion on the conditions of a person. It is not a cast iron certainty like if you held in your hand your own $100 note. Everybody will exchange your note for goods of the same market value.

Start looking at your eating habits and your lifestyle. Make a written list of your problems. Go the list of Paraliminals and see which four would be best to address your main problems. With four Paraliminals you get a discount of one, so it is not a big investment. You can ask specific questions on here before you decide which are best for you. If you are into dowsing, you may use the pendulum to narrow your selection down. Place your order and start working with them for a month or so and see which benefits you get. Maybe make a diary of your experiences.

After your first month, you may consider investing into more involved programs like Spring Forest Qigong which has extensive healing sections.

Personally, I believe that meditation through binaural beat (ie Holosync) is fundamental to any improvement in life. The Paraliminals have this technology in it too.

Good luck!!!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You were very focused to be able to list all the problems.

Quote:
my executive functions are impaired (organizing, prioritizing and activating to work; focusing, sustaining, and shifting attention to task; regulating alertness, sustaining effort, and processing speed; managing frustration and modulating emotions; utilizing working memory and accessing recall; monitoring and self-regulating action - some are worst than others)

I suggest starting with a shorter course. The number of CDs in that one will throw you right into overwhelm.

Natural Brilliance - can be completed in one week daily listening. And the Natural Brilliance Generator can be used weekly on an ad hoc basis after that. You might not see the course make a major change straight away. I didn't. It was only with hindsight about some choices that I made that I had stretched my comfort zone by a huge margin.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved