Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Hi,
Most definatly.
I just finished the book and have begun my new journey of myself.
Let me know what, when where and how.
Look forward to connecting in H4NR.
I have too many Happy Vampires that I almost got sucked under, sucked, I inadvertently did a pun.
Thanks again.
Geno

GenoCrzer
blues4soul@hotmail.com

Hi everyone. I am trying to learn how this works. I am looking for other people in Sarasota, Florida that would like to start a group based on Happy for No Reason. help is appreciated.

i just finished happy for no reason and i am ready lift and inspire someone what a great book count me in on your website

Hi. I just finished reading Happy For No Reason and decided to check out the web for more information. The book was truly inspirational but more than anything I enjoyed the practical suggestions. The book offered many of the "how to" ideas needed to find inner peace. It is amazing how all humans want to be loved. All of us want inner peace and happiness. I am trying to apply the steps throughout my day. My theme for today is "Dancing Trees" and everywhere I go and see the trees dancing in the breeze I remember just how much I have to thank God for. I see some of my crabby co-workers who previously annoyed me as persons with signs around their neck "Make Me Feel Important" and I do try. they feel good and it is amazing how they respond with love and in some cases SHOCK! Their crabbiness drops and they start to smile. Those who dont I walk with a mental screen around so that I dont get drained by any negative energy. Love your neighbous as you love yourself. Today I spent time telling me all the things that I admire and am proud of. It is false humilty to act as if loving oneself is pride. We need to love ourselves first.

Dear oats,

I am a reader of the book in China and I noticed you are the latest respondent here and would like to establish a contact with you to share the growth. I like what you put in the post very much and share with you totally.

Wish to make friends with all of you who share the benefits of HAPPY FOR NO REASON.
audrey li

Hi to everyone who has read "Happy for No Reason" or may consider reading it.....

I scanned through "Happy" in about a three-day period. I will be going over it again more into depth and doing all the exercises that Marci and Carol have in the book. Since I love to be pushed and enjoy a challenge, I'm very confident that some of these exercises will push me greatly.

I am also looking to create a new "Happy" group here or be part of one that has already been created. I like the part in the book where Marci was part of two groups which met on a regular basis. That is what I seek, locally, or in other ways. I would not mind being part of a group online that met regularly that shared victories, challenges, and such for the week as well. Even if I end up posting them through another forum or something along those lines.

Even before reading "Happy", I was already doing some things for motivation purposes. Like this one sticker from Eleanor Roosevelt, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's wife. It reads: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Just having "Happy" as additional motivation to all motivational stuff in my apartment, my future will an extremely bright one. Don't ask me how I know - I just know. I don't know when it will happen, how it will happen, etc. However, it will be unlike anything I have seen so far in my life. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Scott

"'Happy for No Reason' will prove to be a 'difference maker' in my life"

I recently purchased and listened to the Happy For No Reason CD, and would like to connect with others who share my interest in this and similar programs. Marci mentioned the importance of developing a support group or system to enhance the process, and I would love to join such a group. Is anyone out there hosting a telephone support group?

Originally Posted By: Jordan
I recently purchased and listened to the Happy For No Reason CD, and would like to connect with others who share my interest in this and similar programs. Marci mentioned the importance of developing a support group or system to enhance the process, and I would love to join such a group. Is anyone out there hosting a telephone support group?

Hi Jordan... I do not know if there's anyone doing a telephone support group or not. I would be interested in a telephone support group, if that was possible. If not, that's ok. I'll do this or perhaps do an instant messenger or Skype type of thing.

"'Happy for No Reason' will prove to be a 'difference maker' in my life"
Newlife
Unregistered
Newlife
Unregistered

Hello Everyone

I have just finished reading "Happy for No Reason". Such an inspriational and practical book I have never come across, even though I have read quite a number of personal development books. \:\)

I live in Coffs Harbour, Austrlia, and would dearly love to be part of a support group. My friends and relatives are not interested. I am sure that those of us on quest to be Happy for No Reason could be very supportive towards each other.

I will be dowloading the H4NR workbook tomorrow and would be very grateful to know if anone has only just started on the workbok. It seems to me that quite a few of you may be further along the road than I am at this stage.

A telephone support group may prove qa little difficult for me, due to the time differences, unless any members of this online forum are from Australia.

I will contribute more to this forum after I have got the workbook and started on it.

Aina

I live in Brisbane so I am in the same time zone at the moment.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved