Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#7107 01/19/04 10:21 PM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

I started this day by waking up from an adventure dream that was mixture of star wars and lord of the rings. We where fighting agains the Orcs (don't remember now if its written like this). There was one particluar thing in this dream and that is the reason for writing it here.

I saw Yoda during the battle and had discussion with my warrior friend. I asked that what he is doing here, isn't this a lord of the rings dream? I got reply that Yoda was orriginaly on the dark side but turned to the good side later. In this dream he is still on the dark side because this dream happens in the history, much earlier than star wars

What a interesting way to start the day

I tired alread earlier the mind juggling with one ball and today again for longer period of time. Next time I need to put something to cover my eyes, because on both times it's almost that I would see the ball flying from hand to annother. Also I can see small shade of the hand while throwing the ball. It might be light reflection comming though the eye lashes, but it might be also inner eye.

After couple of minutes my forehead starts to feel something inside, its kind of preasure feeling but now there is also kind of liquids moving. This is something that I feel also during the photoreading session with good book, but in different part of the head. During photoreading it happens on right side of the head about four centimeters to rear. It's just a feeling, it dosn't hurt or anything, just the opposite. After about ten minutes my face got a lot of blood circulation, like full of energy. It was a good feeling.

Later in the evening I listened the coaching of IPM and mindmapped for A4 just writing down trigger words that caughed the attention (almost full page) and then connecting the words to each others. This time I just wanted to make a picture and made the connection between the words randomly. Not so sofisticated way of mind mapping, but at least it eventualy was a picture. And while observing it afterwards there was some very creative connections.

Afterwards it was very easy to recal the coaching session, it was also fun to write doen the words during the coaching session. I was able to draw a legache behavior and also role model from one event from the day at work.

After this I had one of the most deepest paraliminal sessions ever. I'm not sure if it was the mindmap or the jugling session, but right away from the guided breathing I felt very strong preasure on my forehead (positive) and I was not even able to follow conciously the spoken words of the session. Also after the session I could just stayed there.

Lately I have had this positive preasure on my forehead, this time more stronger than ever. I remember that it had connection the chakras, but I don't remember now what it ment. Could someone write about this, specialy if you have simmilar feeling during the paraliminal sessions. Also tell me freely if you feel that it's a sign of bad food or any other reason that come to your mind.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 19, 2004).]

#7108 01/20/04 01:27 AM

Eric:
How To Think Like Leonardo da Vinci was a fun book. Did you find that you were already doing some of the things that he did? It made me realize how far I have come in my thinking. This forum is a great place to learn and expand.
Heart

#7109 01/20/04 09:59 PM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Heartbeat, right after discovering Michael Gelbs books via Pauls tip, I got curious on them. They are now somewhere between the Amazon storage and north Europe. They where shipped two day's ago and should arrive within two weeks. My intuition and results from the learning individual assessment is that reading them will most like be just continuous discovery on how I have learned things during my life.

I expect to get also new insights of what would be optimal learning strategies for me. Somehow I feel that I'm just in the beginning phase. Today I started to create personal learning strategies plan provided as pre-study for the up-comming Photoreading retread. It already provided me grate input and now there is high curiosity in me for example on what would be most efficient way to associate pictures with words by creating/seeing and image of the word? My first feeling is that the Memory Optimizer program that I already have would be good, but is there also other techniques?

Today I continued the mind juggling for 10 minutes and was convinced that there indeed is kind of shadow of the moving ball and hands visible even if my eyes are comapletely shut.

Today I listened New History Generator - B and right after this message the Sales Leap in order to prepare my self for a meeting tomorrow. Last time it worked very well and I had exeptionaly easy day to communicate relatively difficult issues with people.

Today I reviewed the IPM coaching session mindmap and it has very much information, it's realy good way to recal it quickly with just a sight.

I just recently got my self the deep relaxation paraliminal and it's so good. Nothing so grate as to relax efficiently after the work and then to concentrate for the rest of the day.

About three months ago I re-located television into a cabin. It has had very positive influence, because now I very rearly follow TV. When it's visible, its very addictive, for example now I have not opened it for two day's. This is one of the best things I've done.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 20, 2004).]

#7110 01/24/04 02:10 PM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Within this week I was pulled into a major challenge and opportunities. My originally planned scheddule changed rapidly.
I used continuously the paraliminal tapes to keep me on the track of this. Two day's ago I was in very strong oscilation. My mind was projecting worst case scenario and I was trying to think what paraliminal would be best now.
Just for some reason I wanted to open discussion board, and the first discussion I read was by Betsemes about anxiety. I realized that this is exactly what is happening to me.
I listened the Anxiety Free - A and went to sleep. Next morning I woked automaticly more than two hours before allarm. I re-structured presentation for the days meeting and listened to the Sales Leap. Picture of St. Pauls appeared on my desctop as screen saver image and I felt like a winner. The meeting was very successful, even we discussed and agreed difficult issues.

Yesterday evening and this morning my body was totally tired, listened the Perfect Healt paraliminal session. After a while listened and mind mapped the Coaching for New Option Generator - A and then listened the paraliminal it self. I realized that in my new and still ongoing challenge I realised how perfectly it fit's to my current situation.
Even though I succeeded in the meeting, there is still stop signs that I need to get rid of and step boldly forward to the winners cycle. I just can't wait to for the NOG-B and the Personal Celebration Session GETTING.

I have now mind mapped the coaching session each time while listening and this has realy turned out to be good for my learning. I always thought that my auditory learning ability is strong, never thought that my understanding of the sessions would be much stronger by mind mapping what I hear. Remembering the strories within the spoken word.

Yesterday I got from the post Monday Morning Leadership to Photoread it today.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 24, 2004).]

#7111 02/03/04 04:48 PM

Did anyone see this article about juggling and the brain?
www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=3519

#7112 02/10/04 06:18 AM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Michael Gelbs books arrived just couple of day's ago and I've previewed and photoread them:
- How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
- More Balls Than Hands, Juggling Your Way to Success by Learning to Love Your Mistakes.

The picture in the puzzle is getting very good shape now!

-> 21st Century Renaissance Man

It's grate to realize this and it accelerates the whole package!! It gives me the "needed" box to categorize what I want to be, it's everything about accelerated learning, photoreading, image streaming and even more... this is realy grate!! I get the feeling that everything is getting integrated and it has name -> 21st Century Renaissance Man...

Heureka

PS: Hobo, it was grate fun to discover your message, this was one of the most successful day's and the article you linked here was delicious creme on the cake

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited February 09, 2004).]

#7113 04/08/04 05:57 AM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

The PhotoReading retreat brought me more than I even imagined and it took some time to absorb the insights. For example the way that Paul introduced the retreat with link to www.winwenger.com had amazing synchrony with my personal path related the message before this (written before the retreat…).

Couple of day’s ago I booked for the www.millionairemind.com Intensive to be held in Orlando. VIP ticket comes together with the Abundance of Life programs that I have not yet received (overseas), but Pete send the dates via email.

I have been using Chris Paynes EFL System www.effortfree.com – Quick start set for couple of weeks now and it is remarkable.

Some time ago, I ordered Yo-Yo Ma & the Silk Road Ensembles Silk Road Journeys and the soundtrack for the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon CD: s and Georges S. Clasons the Richest Man in Babylon book. While I was at the airport Karen Armstrong’s Buddha book pulled me as if a magnet and I decided to buy it. Before this, I had PhotoRead the Zen of Listening by Rebecca Z. Shafir, but not activated.

For”some” reason I got interested on Buddhism and I got my self familiar with various sources of information at web. I got so curious about becoming Buddhist that I also reviewed all other major ”religions”, their main principles before making the decision. Somehow, all my thoughts where perfectly in line with teachings of Buddha, my objective got very clear.

I used the Roberta model (part of EFL) during the preparation for PhotoReading Karen’s book about Buddha with goal to become Buddhist. Two days ago, I participated for an evening session together with the local Buddhist society. Tomorrow I will go for three days retreat to learn how to become Buddhist.

Everything somehow clicked and its grate, my original objective was to improve leadership skills, communication, etc… now things are integrated: business, music, cultures, communication, desires, objectives, faith, religion, etc… even from the times of Silk Road… to sum this up shortly: I am smiling. Something very special in the Silk Road Journeys is that it contains two songs from Finland… (I did not know this before) a bit far away from the Silk Road, but there is close connection in musical style.

Special ahaa was also that most likely, the road reached also Babylon and the riches man there had probably millionaire mind.

Life is easy, life is fun, hmmm what was it that Buddha said... some counterparts to increase resiliency

#7114 04/07/04 06:43 PM

Great to hear Eric_G. Yeah, LSC has some pleasant surprises for us. Actually, I think we have the pleasant surprises and LSC just helps us find them.

I'm not too sure that the millionaremind is for me. I think that was will be presented / learned is very powerful, it just doesn't seem to be fully aligned with me. Then again, I may still have some hidden limiting belief holding me back.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#7115 06/06/04 02:28 PM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Recently I enjoyed very much the Voice of Knowledge book by Don Miguel Ruiz. I was already familiar with the Four Agreements book, but now the message touched me much deeper.

I've started to use the Four Agreements cards for visualizations and messages as personal declarations, they inspire me!

I've been very active, participating to the Buddist meditation retreat, the weekly sessions when possible and many other positive issues. I've noticed that in this society there are also some deeply rooted negative beliefs about money. The four agreements came to "resque" my thoughs just in time.

It´s a grate companion together with the Abundance for Life Course. After reading the book, it was amazing to listen the Know Your Truth paraliminal session. It was like the message of the paraliminal would have been much more powerful. I´m so happy that the AFL and The Four Agreements came to my life in such a syncrony.

The year 2004 has been already so grate and just after couple of weeks I´ll participate for local Photoreading course for seccond time this year + I´ve already booked for the upcomming Qigong retreat

I have not yet proceeded forward in AFL after the Labyrinth paraliminal. It was very powerful experience with clear message, right after this I went to the Millionaire Mind Intensive (very, very good) and what a coincidence that there is Fuji mountain in the logo of Peak Potentials Training (at least looks like it)

It´s my favorite mountain and first one that came to mind in the beginning of the Paraliminal session.

Oh... and there is a big Buddha statue in my bag to be carried home

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited June 06, 2004).]

#7116 06/11/04 05:20 AM

Eric G
Please tell me more about your experiences with Chris Paynes EFL system. I took the Sedona Method seminar with Chris he was great very committed to seeing that all participants got the method to work.

Regards

Nick

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved