Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Ken T Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all,

I was surprised, intrigued and a little confused to stumble across a website for Paul Scheele's new product, "Visualiminals":

Surprised
, because there is no mention of this product on the Learning Strategies website to date, and no email has come from Pete/Paul, who normally grace our email inboxes upon releasing a new product. Nor, for that matter, are there currently any references on the Visualiminals page to the LSC site, despite mentioning that Paul is from "Learning Strategies Inc." (???)

Intrigued, because the visualiminals look to be an interesting product.

Confused, because Visualiminals rely on subliminal messages, while the pitch for Paraliminals on the LSC website proudly carries a (quote) "Special Bulletin for anyone who has ever purchased subliminal or other self-help recordings...

...On this page you will be introduced to new recordings that contain no questionable subliminal messages." (end quote)

So, if the messages on the Visualiminals are subliminal, how is a person supposed to judge whether they're "questionable" or not? Sure, the product is from Paul Scheele (phew), but how are people to assure themselves that the content is congruent with their values?

In wonder,
Ken.

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 03/12/09 12:12 PM. Reason: Removed link - contained a virus.

These look interesting. When I first got into self help, I tried subliminal tapes without much success. I trust that Learning Strategies is using a real method for results. I can't see Paul using the old subliminal methods.

I live in the U.S. the default currency is not dollars, so they might be released in a different country's market.

Just for grins, I'd like to see a reply/comment from someone at LSC.

I went and downleaded the Natural Genius Visualiminal for my iPod. The price translated into alittle over $20 U.S. dollars. The reason that I bought this Visualiminal is that I am studying for a work related test. I am also learning some new skills at work. I will post my progress after watching the Visualiminal for a week or two.

Anyone else using Visualiminals, please post!

Subliminals can take on different forms...in studying hypnosis I've come to learn that audio subliminals aren't very effective (I'll get into that if someone really wants to know). But Visual 'subliminals' would be totally different! I'm interested...I'll purchase one as well and keep you updated!I've always been way more of a visual person than anything else so I'm truly excited!!

Dan

How odd! And truly bizarre that there is no mention of it, and it's also being sold in the UK rather than in the US. It isn't something to do with Life Tools, is it?

Now would be the time to buy, as the pound is very weak, and you'll get a good deal. But why no mention of this anywhere on here?

You can use Paraliminals subliminally, just out of interest. Isolate the block with the dual voices in it and loop it, listening to it all the time at a very low volume. I did it for a few days with a couple of related Paraliminals, and started to notice a differece. It was just an experiment, though, and I did get fed up with the ear-buds after a while.

Isn't self-development fun?

Maybe it would be helpful if a LSC staff like Pete or Paul would make a statement on here about Visualiminals, so we would know their official opinion on this product.

I'm looking forward to some info about this. They do look very interesting!

Has Paul gone rogue or something?

How can you be certain this is from Paul Scheele? It says, he is given his endorsement of the products. They appear to be relaxing.

Good point, Neozon. I just assumed that they were because of the look of the product boxes and the titles, and it's just the sort of thing Paul would create. On reading the site info again, it seems they have been going for a few years, so it isn't a new site. Odd that it hasn't been mentioned before, though.

Also odd, is the silence from the LSC people.

I think there might be a story behind this somewhere, and as curiosity is natural...

I agree... there must be a story since we get promotional emails from most of the LSC collaborators, like Marci, Marie, etc

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved