Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Hi

If you type in to google the way back machine it will take you a the Internet archive type in the sites url you want to look up and it will give you a overview, of how long site (x) has been in operation is a young site if you was to check.

I also bought one of the Visualiminals the other day the Natural Genius one, they look and sound really nice, and will report back over time, relating to results I get or otherwise.

The one thing I am not Kenn on is the lack of who are the creators/authors of the technology, Has I only got the product based on Paul's validation on the promotion video on the site.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Jay

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 03/12/09 12:13 PM. Reason: link removed contained a virus attack

This is their claim.

"Visualiminal technology works on multiple levels since it combines the results of three distinctive areas of scientific research: preconscious processing (how to influence the learning power of the other-than-conscious mind), mirror neurons (which influence our ability to emulate and empathize), and brainwave entrancement (inducing the relaxed alertness of the alpha brainwave state, approximately 7-13Hz).”

Let’s thinks about this for a second. Maybe Paul is creating his own products based upon visually influencing the mind with mirror neurons. I would think instead of these squiggly lines that spell words, they would use metaphoric images. Like dollars signs, gold, athletes crossing the finish lines. Etc. Or, maybe, nine movies going on at one time to entrain the brain for success. These movies would have to be inspiring for each screen. In addition, maybe they change colors, Rotate. Etc.
Can anybody else think of what would be good to use.

Maybe it's Rory Bremner doing the testimonial, not Paul Scheele!

Last edited by Inchiki Gaijin; 03/10/09 06:55 AM.

Hi Guys

You might find this interesting, I got the link from there facebook group page.

http://visualiminals.com/test/test.swf

J

Learning Strategies Admin

My apologies. I had to remove the links to the site When I clicked on it my virus scanner removed a virus.

I will next drop off an e-mail to contact the creators of the visualiminals. They are not going to deliberately infect computers however it appears a virus has got on their server

Paul did an endorsement for them as he will do when he finds something that can helps folks. The UK creators/developers had worked with Paul past and created some visualimials that support Learning Strategies products. Naturally Paul is going to let people know about it since it can help people using the Learning Strategies products. It's kind of a similar thing to the Holosync soundtrack we have on our Paraliminals.

I had answered this question for Ken personally that is why I had not answered it on the forum before this.

AlexK

Quick update.

Howard has been notified I'll be able to put the link up again when we get the all clear.

Alex

You have to imagine what went on behind the scenes...

(Tuesday the 2nd...the 'hotline' phone rings at the gold-plated multi-million dollar Bissonette mansion...)

Alex: Pete! Pete! Pete! I gotta talk to you! I...I...
Pete: Hey, Alex! What's up dude? I thought I told you not to ring me on Tuesdays. It's poker night and I'm full of whisky.
Alex: Pete!!!! (gasping and panting...)
Pete: OK, Alex, calm down. Let's go through this together. OK, think the number 3...OK?...now the number 2...now the number 1...and see the flower.
Alex: Ah, yes, I feel much better now!
(Paul: Hey, Gordie, maybe we should insert a laugh-track here.)
\:D

Pete: OK, so what's the problem?
Alex: Pete...I hate to tell you this...but they found it!
Pete: You don't mean...th...th...the....
Alex: YES. The V...V...V...Visualiminals site!
Pete: What are we to do? They'll see those and forget about our Paraliminals because we only do sound. They do pictures too! What are we to do? What are we to do?
Alex: Don't worry. I have a cunning plan. I'll just make like an ostrich and won't post for a few days. They'll get bored and forget about it.

(Ten days pass...and the phone rings as the Viefhaus residence. A 'barby' is in progress and Alex has just cracked open his 18th 'tinny' of Amber Nectar)

Pete: Alex! They're still there! They're still talking about them! Your plan didn't work!
Alex: It's OK, mate. I have a cunning plan B. I'll post on the thread and tell them there's an evil virus on the site. Then they'll all be afraid to go there, and we'll be saved.
Pete: Alex. You're a genius! Just like in 'The Genius Code' by Learning Strategies Corporation in Minneapolis...oops, sorry I forgot, you work for us, so I don't need to name-drop our products into every conversation. I'll send you a free Visualiminal for all your help. Eh? Did I just say...oh no! I'm hyperventilating! I didn't mean to say that...
Alex: It's OK. Just see the number 3...then the number 2...the number one...and the flower.
Pete: No. It's no good? Where's that whisky?
(Paul: Gordie, let's have that laugh track again please)
\:D

On a slightly more serious note, why don't you just send out a mailing for them? They have an affiliate program. I'm going to buy them anyway, and I reckon a lot of people will as Paul has given them the thumbs up, so...

ROFLOL

My apologies for not getting back sooner. Interesting month here.

It's been a case full of Alex!!!!! HeLp!!!! ending the days 5 or 6 am and starting again at 8. Now I think that is under control and...

Just finished a class this weekend and there is another... Alex!!!!! HeLp!!!! So Sunday 7pm here I am still working.

It went
Alex: Pete! contact Howard
Pete: Howard, message from Alex.
Howard: Alex - what software you using our scanner can't pick it up.

Howard and his team had their hosting service clean up and site and it's all clear
http://visualiminals.com/

If you like them and they work for you tell us. I don't think they will replace Paraliminal and because they use visuals are probably a good addition to anyone's resource kit.

I wound up emailing back and forth with Howard discussing the visualiminals. It proved to be the beginning of my long days.

AlexK

Hi. I would like to know what you know about audio subliminals.
I bought a custom one from this site(hypnotictapes.com) with no success. I have a post in the Beyond Human group about the goal but I want to know if I should keep going to that site for my project. Like how effective are Hypnotic cds if you know about it?

Here we mostly discuss LSC products, not those from other firms. Maybe you should ask this question on a forum related to your product.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved