Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Aloha!

Hawaii transplant is happy to discover you today. Enjoyed Marci on a live call earlier. Just purchased her book. I have spent the last 3 years writing manuscripts that are in complete alignment with her work. This is an invitation to others who love to BE joy-full to connect, especially if you are in the Orlando, FL area.

I also welcome inspired, creative ideas regarding connecting with the perfect team of like-minded lovely people who have the skill sets required to transform my lovingly hand-written notebooks into the gifts for others they are intended to BE.

I AM smiling as I look forwards to connecting with you.

Spiritual energy sent your way that people will appear in your path just like that in the Orlando area \:\)

"'Happy for No Reason' will prove to be a 'difference maker' in my life"
OP Offline

Hi there in TN!!!

This is all new to me and I am delighted that my very first reply ever is such a lovely one from you!!! I joyfully return brilliant spiritual energy your way for magical perfection to unfold for you easily right in your path!

Thank you for enhancing my Joy-ness today! \:\)

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved