Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Annett Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everybody,
First, I hope you'll understand my letter (cause my English is rather bad). I am from Russia and I was very glad to see that this fascinating book by Marci has spreaded even in our country. It really helped me in solving my problems! Because of Marci now I'm beginning to learn more and more about Happiness and the Law of Attraction. My achievements now are not great but they are a thing of great significance for me. Thank you, Marci!
And my guestion is - is anybody here from Russia?

Good to hear that Marci's work is also spreading to Russia.

Thank you, Marci!
Your book, moved my life to another level, and it helps me to solve my troubles and makes it easier. The Book raises understanding of happy and points to happy is keeping inside us.
I'm happy to meet you, Annett, here, I'm from Moscow, Russia too and I desire to find the support group here if there is any, if not I'm ready to create it and raise our happiness to live the real happy life!
Thank you, Marci, for you incredible book!

Good afternoon, I am too from Russia! My question is to Marci: And you did not plan to open representive of your school in Russia?

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved