Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

I just bought "The Neurotronics Laxman Innertainment
Light and Sound Mind Machine" from Mind Modulation.

This machine seems pretty cool. I'm gone to test it out. I will be using my paraliminals with this bad boy. I haven't used a mind machine in years. My first mind machine was called Supermind from Zygon. I loved that device. My second one was called Alpha Pacer. But it didn't last that long before it shorted. I was disappointed with that device.

Excitement levels Rising.

Has anyone else used this device.

No, but I did check out the website and it looks very impressive. Please post your experiences with it.

Alex, the moderator, has lots of experiences with lights and sound machines. I think she has two of them. She can tell us whether Paraliminals are suited to such devices.

Alex is a 'she'?!!

NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

I have had the device for two days now. I love it. It has an aux port where I can hook up any other device for learning. It also has the ability to create your own sessions with mp3 files. I haven't created my own sessions yet.

I actually have a question for Alex. What frequency range it the paraliminals holosync? I would like to make it the same with my device.

I had a vivid dream last night with physical sensations. I was driving a truck across people's lawns. I had to jump over their steps. The weird thing was I was pulling back in the truck like I did as a kid with my bike to jump ramps. I could feel the take off and the landings. It was pretty cool.

Also, I have already used it with a paraliminal and it was quite easy for my to visualize with it.

Sounds like you're on smack! \:\)

NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

So, what your saying is, you think I'm on drugs. Well, I'm quite offended with your put down. I added my two cents to the forum and then been associated by your attack with being on smack. Maybe you were just joking. But, we are responsible for what we choose to hear, see, and believe. I will reframe your comment with, "Sounds like you’re into something good!"

I like to add mind machine have been well researched and show promising results for self-improvement.

\:\)

I have a fairly old light/sound/mind machine that I still use. I love it. It's great for meditation, but the main reason I bought it was that I heard it would help with migraines. It does, in fact. It doesn't get rid of them, but it helps to ease the effects quite a bit.

And, not to insult, but it can also make me a bit "high"--but then again, so does meditation.

Just my personal opinion, but I think a lot of people who use and/or abuse drugs are looking for exactly the effects you can get with long-term meditation or using one of these machines. Since I've never used "smack" I can't possibly compare, but I do recall meds given before surgery, and the effects are somewhat similar--floaty, mellow--EXCEPT with this machine, I'm in complete conscious control. So it's even better than pharmaceuticals.

One of these days I need to update and get one of the newer ones. I hear they're light years better than the one I have.

Dude, chill out! I put the smiley face in there for a reason.

Anyway, offence is never given, only taken.

NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

Dude, I am chilled. That's why I put a \:\) at the end of my post. I just have a personal belief about how words and phrases are used. I have been influenced by a book called "Mind Programming" by Eldon Taylor. I see how words and phrases, even as subtle as they can be, can have an influence on the subconscious mind. Great Book. Nothing personally against you. Through associations things can be linked to create a perception. I just wanted to create a different perception. Maybe I did come off as to defenses. Sorry, for that. I went with first emotional response.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved