Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all. I've been reviewing my Dowsing course, and on CD 2 Marie demonstrates asking the rods for the personal energy level of courses, drinks, foods, etc.
Out of curiosity, I checked four courses I have... Diamond Feng Shui and Dowsing, Spring Forest Qigong, and a forex course. The forex course proved a positive 4, and the other three maybe gave me a positive one for each. Maybe.
All readings surprised me, as all four courses interest me.

Do rods ever give an error reading?

To check non-personal items, I went around to different foods and drinks, and I was hard-pressed to get a reading above or below 1 (and I tested a variety: organic fruits, veggies, homemade soup, dark chocolate, beer, wine & hard alcohol).

Meanwhile, when I asked the level of energy in the house for me, even the new town I live in, I got decisive readings.

Any ideas anyone can think of would be appreciated.
Also, in case you're wondering, I did a quick tubes of light meditation before asking the questions.

Thanks,
Susan

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha SusanE,

Are you using two rods or one to get your readings?

It could be a couple things. I'd start with the two rod, yes/no reading, and ask the "Is the energy of this _______, greater than 5 for me?" Then work your way up or down.

There can be various things that skew your readings.

Hydrate, Tubes of Light, and practice sensing and testing often to develop the ability to focus your intention, while staying detached.

Much Love, Shawn

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks for the suggestions, shawn.

i use one rod; i find i have an easier time with one than two.

two more questions on readings...
1) i was curing geopathic stress outside, and a few lines would continually shift. for instance, i'd get a reading, place the cure, test the cure to be "told" it hadn't been cured. i finally let it go and figured i'd test it again at a later date, figuring perhaps i was no longer detached. i still need to do so.

2) i've cured A LOT of geopathic lines. there is underground water here, as well as very high voltage power lines, a "power line trail" and what appears to be power generating "stations." this being said, after curing at least 10 different stress lines around the property, i still only receive a +4 reading overall. how is this, if each line was anywhere from a -1-4, and curing turned each into at least a +2?

as mentioned above, i'll retest soon, but was simply curious.

thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha SusanE,

Giving things time to shift and adjust is a good idea, as things can change geopathically or energetically over time.

Most times, if there if an area seems to be switching a lot, I'll ask to be shown the center line of the main lines, and let those changes settle.

Curing a certain number of lines doesn't automatically convert in to the same increase in energy # for the house as a whole.

Much Love, Shawn

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

i never did retest, and moved. but thanks for your feedback, as it'll come in handy in the future.
i'm afraid i've slowly lost my confidence in dowsing over the year.
when i was living in this house, i dowsed many negative stress lines. however, we never felt a remarkable shift in energy/mood/health.
when i moved, i left the cures in place. we'll see if the owner experiences benefits from here-on-out. but if so, i'll most likely attribute this to (and esp my cats) moving out, as all of us living together put a lot of emotional stress on him, and me.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Intersting. Thanks SusanE.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved