Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

No, you're right. My comment that you might be on smack was inappropriate.

Sounds more like LSD!

Language is interesting...here's the best language joke ever, IMHO:

Pretty girl walks into a bar, and orders a double entendre.

So the barman gives her one.

(If you don't find it funny, Paul will help out by getting Gordie to insert a laugh track)

Is this a mind machine repackaged for the masses ipod style or is it something more? Is it able to produce sounds like that of imusic?

NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

YES! That's Right! LSD! That is what I'm on. (L)ights and (S)ound (D)evice.

Scrappy Cocco, I'm not really sure what imusic is. This mind machine is also an MP3 player. You can create your own sessions with a program called laxedit. Create your own mind program. You can upload any mp3 file you want to it. Music, learning CD's, etc... I have yet to upload anything yet. I use the AUX port to hook in my CD or my Zune player. I listen to my paraliminals with it.

Results so far from this device.
1. Greater relaxation ... I can also easily remember this relaxation anytime during the day now and go into this state. While doing a session called water, I had a thought come into my head and remembered something I saw in the movie about Bruce Lee's life. "Be like water." So, I imagined filling up like water in this meditation. I felt like it was a fluid of energy.

2. Vivid Dreams ... I also had three parts of my dreams show up the very next day on Sunday. Very cool experience.

I dreamt that I was in front of this T.V. set with a couple of families. My son wanted to watch the little mermaid. I look at him and he said never mind. Then I was at this large pond that I haven't been at since I was a kid. There was a party going on and a DJ was playing a song. It was "Freeze Frame" by the J Geils Band. I was dancing around the pond. And, for some reason decided to fall back close to the edge of the water. I got a little wet.
When I woke up this, Sunday that just passed, I started the car up and the first song that came on was "Freeze Frame." That was a little weird for me because that is not a song you normally hear on the radio every day. But, I did have the 80's station on XM. At, church I noticed a little girl playing with little mermaid doll. And, the priest went down the hall splashing water on everyone. This got me a little wet.

Have you tried any Paraliminals on you LSD? If so, did they give you a different effect from usual listening?

NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, I have used some Paraliminals and Sonic Access. I feel it is easier for me to visualize during the sessions. I can many images that come to my mind during a session with paraliminals. So, far I noticed that my mind feels refreshed and clear in the morning. Today, at work, I had to learn a new software package. Install, test and get it ready for implementation. I photoread a pdf documentation of the software product manual yesterday. Today I used super reading and dipping to get the gist of it. I went through the complete manual, over 200 hundred pages of it and pretty much stuck with the hands on instruction. Yesterday there was a feeling of intimidation. Today there was a feeling of have fun with it. Wow! It is truly amazing when you allow the process to work. It works.

It's great you are able to integrate PR, the Paraliminals and your LSD. Did you successfully install and test the software?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved