Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#716 01/24/03 04:19 AM
abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone, i have an inquiry. As i image stream i find that sometimes i tend to focus into seeing my eye instead of the mind's eye. Sometimes i feel myself almost reaching this fluid imagery in my mind with vivid pictures coming in, then once i start concentrating or focusing on it with my mind, it totally fades away. Now what im wondering is whether this is the stream Win Wenger was talking about. When i say focusing onto my eye i mean when you close your eyes to image stream you can see at first blackness. Also, does the pictures get more vivid with practise, i was wondering about this as i find myself looking at the image but it really isn't like the images i see when i open my eyes. It's vague in the sense i cant really see it whole, it's unclear as it doesn't really focus well, like a telescope that has a blurred lense. Another thing, my free image streaming tends to take my to places i already been and it focuses onto particular areas that keep on reviving itself as i image stream. For example i continually focus on the beauty of clouds, nature, hardly ever people or cities, etc. I'm wondering if it's good or bad. One last note, is there anything that i might do to increase my image stream awareness or highten my imagery while image streaming? Oh, that reminds me, when you speak fast as you do image stream, how fast is it? I speak very fast sometimes, and quite slow on others, would it make a difference in the quality? Thanks for your time. I appreciate any comments anyone can pass on.

#717 01/24/03 06:00 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Images in an image stream will usually be more hazy than what you see outer reality. Your pictures can become more vivid, they don't have to for you to receive benefits from image streaming.

You can change what you choose to focus on at any time so it just is... The idea of image streaming is to understand the messages behind the images. Decode them and you'll find more images developing with more messages.

quote:
"One last note, is there anything that i might do to increase my image stream awareness or highten my imagery while image streaming? "

Keep playing with it use your image streams to give you ideas..

quote:
Oh, that reminds me, when you speak fast as you do image stream, how fast is it? I speak very fast sometimes, and quite slow on others, would it make a difference in the quality?"

Varies. As for quality, the real question is do you yourself notice any differnce in the quality?

#718 01/26/03 02:56 AM
abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the reply AlexK. But would Photo-Reading highen my image stream?

#719 01/26/03 03:39 AM
Administrator
Administrator

That is a possibility that I would be open to. One cannot say yes or no to that. Everyone has different experiences with image streaming, one day they can be vivid other days they feel like they have to be forced.
I just feel its better saying ... 'whatever it's like today; that's good enough! If anything I do makes it work even better in the future; great! For today, this is it and that's good enough for me!' That way I can pull the positive benefits and avoid getting hung up on seeming disappointments because it didn't meet my expectations. Ultimately I want my image streams to provide me with answers and that is what I look for rather than judging the 'quality' of my image stream.

Alex

#720 01/26/03 09:57 AM
abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks AlexK.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved