Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71661 04/21/09 06:12 AM
THFC Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello
From Reading the description of this paraliminal.... It sounds like it induces lucid dreams, is this correct? If so does it have any effect on ones ability to astral project?
Also never having had a lucid dream.... But many of my friends have, are they really as amazing as they make out? Any experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Also those of u who have tried this paraliminal... Did it work for u ? How long did it take for u to see results?
Thank u :-)

I do not think that Dream Play is meant to provide a method to achieve lucid dreams or astral projection. I think it has happened to me once (lucid dreaming), but I have not used the CD systematically.

You can try to do it systematically for a month and see which results you get.

THFC Offline OP
OP Offline

Then what is the cd for? In the description it says it fan make u more lucid in dreams...and talks about creating anything u want and carrying out any kind o activities in your dreams..:I thought this was lucid dreaming...being able to concilisly control your dreams whilst u r lucid I'm them

Some people rarely dream, or at least they do not remember their dreams when they wake up.

For me lucid dreaming in midway between dream and wake. From time to time, early during my sleep, I feel like somebody is touching me physically. I know this is impossible since I live alone and have guests only once a year for 1-2 days. Maybe there is more to lucid dreaming than what I know about.

I don't really know how to define the word lucid or not. Dream Play A is designed so one can remember and recall theyre dreams...as thats the case with me. I only remembered a handful of dreams before I started listening to that pl. B is designed so one can change dreams as if you were the writer and director of it.

Hope this helps,

Dan

THFC Offline OP
OP Offline

So u aren't dreaming in the first person perspective? Like u r when walking around chatting to friends when your awake. U dream as if u r directing your character an those around u?

Hi

Dream play teaches to how to be awake while in your dreams, so you can control and play- and come up with solutions to creative problems or just to have some fun etc.

Its much easier to do than it it to write about, as its a very personal subjective experience-

J

Hey, i just started using this cd and was reading on the forum to get more tips about it. I fortunately have had quite a few lucid dream experiences (obviously before i started using the CD) A lucid dream by definition is any dream where you are aware that you are dreaming and not awake while in the dream state. It doesnt always mean you can control it however. The first couple times i had lucid dreams, i got so excited i ended up waking up. Then a few i was able to do fun things like fly drive exotic cars and the such. For some reason though i can only fly for so long and then i cant anymore in my dreams!! Maybe some sort of subconscious block i have? There is a movie called "Waking Life" that talks about lucid dreams and ways to consciously program yourself to realize you are dreaming. They work pretty good, The B side of this cd is supposed to do the same but i have only used the A side (with good results) so far.

thanks for posting this question because i have the same questions in my head. Thanks!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved