Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

One of the disciplines required to manifest what one wants is Gratitude.

So, this is evidence that ES is working for me. My life is changing in the direction I want it to go. It isn't a hit-and-miss process, but I am a director, a co-creator, and I can do it as much as I want, when I want.

These are a sample of the wins / gains / successes that come to mind since starting ES a couple of months ago.

My goal is to generate €500,000 per annum. To do this I need to change my job (leave teaching). Since creating this goal (pro-actively, rather than as a vague wish previously), the Dept Education is throwing work opportunities at me (desperate to keep me in their system). They even wrote last week to see if I shouldn't have a supplimentary income because my husband is in full-time education and not earning an income.

I am pretty busy with work and often feel as if I have no time for myself. Since starting ES I am achieving much more - husband and I are decorating my mother's house, I have planted up a wonderful display of flowers in front of our house. Besides this I have released beliefs about not having time, being busy, being too busy, having to work all the hours that are. Hey presto, I don't feel overwhelmed as I used to.

I am much happier. I know what brings me bliss. I have much more focus on being joyful. That is a goal of mine. I want to live in joy as much as I can.

I am clearer about what I want to do - I have clarity and many of my goals are in alignment with my breakthrough goal. This excites me as I know it is a powerful force.

Work colleagues in the two schools where I work admire my philosophy of life. I don't get ruffled. I aim to enjoy my work day. I aim to deliver great teaching. Something must have changed in my vibrations because others want to be/do like me! Their curiosity feels interesting and affirms I am on the right path.

I am losing weight EFFORTLESSLY. I walk for an hour a day (while Holosyncing or listening to ES), but this isn't new. I play tennis with my husband to keep fit and strong, but this isn't new either. So what has changed? My attitudes and beliefs about myself. Also being healthy is now a clear goal, something I focus on positively. Previously I mentally berated myself if I ate the wrong things, or didn't have time to exercise.

My relationship with my husband is better/ more rewarding / more fun. Both of us are working on ES (he much less so, but then he is not in a position to make radical change yet). We are finding ways of bringing our goals into alignment. I think this is why we are achieving more. Two intentions in alignment result in concrete action.

I am back in touch with my true self after many years of being incommunicado. That brings me real joy. I am constantly inspired. I am being creative at a high, useful level.

As my French isn't particularly good yet, well not good enough to discuss ES processes with friends here. So I rely on the forum as a communication point. This is working for me. I relish contact with others here, and what they say is of genuine value. Now I have exactly the outlet I need without having a language barrier.

I am starting to realise that everything is just perfect as it is. That feels very liberating. Also life feels like a great experiment, a fun game to play.

I wanted to try out some Paraliminals - without investing in a whole library first off. A kind fellow-forum contributor told me where to get a free download, and I contacted LS where they have another. Now I have invested in another 4.

I know where I am going. That is worth so much.

That isn't a fraction of what has been going on for me manifestation-wise. But don't want to bore you. Or write a huge post.

Let it be known that I am blissfully grateful for all that has come and is coming to me. I acknowledge that this is not coincidence (my previous explanation), but that I am working the Law of Attraction. The universe is abundant and that abundance flows to me.

Happy manifesting and I wish you all a massive dose of bliss!
Adieu,
French Claire

Thank you, French Claire, you are an inspiration to all of us!!!

French Claire,

Good for you for posting all the ways the Law of Attraction is working for you. I'm not quite ready for that yet, myself, this moment, but I now have it on my radar to consider all of the ways the ES Course has been working for me thus far. My intent is to report back on that by the end of the coming week.

Thanks for your example!

Stevers

OK, so I promised to post all of the positive changes I’ve observed since I started the ES course, about 6 weeks back. Here goes:

I’m more disciplined. That is, I am more consistent with the things I do, and spend more times doing the things that work. My Daily Disciplines are rapidly becoming healthy inclinations. My self-esteem has improved. If I get into a negative emotional state, I don’t stay in it nearly as long and I don’t go as far into it as I used to before I come out of it. I am much more appreciative of others and of myself. I feel much more grateful for my life as it is, and, consequently, I feel much more inclined to make my life even better because my life energy isn’t getting splintered off by the idea that there’s a “problem”.

People seem to be both more responsive to me and more comfortable around me. They appear to want to be around me without, I suspect, really knowing why. Folks are looking to me more for leadership and deferring to me more often (although this feels a bit strange when it involves my boss).

I go through my day with much more of a sense of intention, and yet, I don’t feel like I’m “forcing” as much. I have fewer and shorter periods in my days where I am unsure what to do next, fewer “lapses”. My transitions between activities tent to be fast and complete. I would say I am more purpose-driven without really trying to be. I definitely have a much clearer sense of what my Life-Purpose is and that seems to be informing both my decisions and my behavior. I am outcome oriented, but it doesn’t seem fascist, if you know what I mean.

I am happier. I wake up feeling much better than I did before the start of the course, and I feel excited about the coming day. I am more flexible, more able to change course in the midst of a single activity or sequence of activities. I am more tolerant of others, less controlling. I am clearer about what really matters to me and feel more satisfied with my life and myself. Even as I am aware that there are still things that don’t fit within my life, I no longer feel like a “misfit”. Metaphorically speaking, it’s like the clothes I’m wearing are just fine, but I’m looking forward to wearing that perfectly tailored Armani suit.

I am a better listener. I have less of a need for other people’s attention and am more generous with my own attention. I sleep better at night and need hours less sleep. I am enjoying life more without having changed anything major like my work, my home, etc.

I’m much kinder with myself. I take short rests more often. I breathe more deeply. I’m more proactive. I look more to possibility and less to why something can’t or won’t work. I’m more willing to challenge my own beliefs and less needing to challenge the beliefs of others. I make fewer mistakes and am less hard on myself when I do make mistakes. I am more forgiving. I worry less.

I’m physically healthier. I’ve gained 9 pounds of muscle on what was becoming a dangerously thin body. I’ve made key distinctions in terms of my diet that are really working for me. I’m stronger and have better endurance. My eyesight has improved. I have less pain in my body. I feel more grounded and more comfortable inside my own skin.

I am more aware of my finances. I am much more aware of my goals. I am contributing more to others without looking to be of service; it’s coming as a natural extension of my healthier relationship with myself.

I’m both more efficient and more effective at work. I’m better organized. My days go much smoother and they feel both fuller (in a “not too much” way) and more fulfilling. I’m more pleased with my results I’m seeing at work, and I experience less overwhelm. I feel less of a sense of urgency as I go through my days and more of a sense of grace and economy of motion and thought. I enjoy getting things done, both while I’m doing them and after the tasks are completed.

Life feels like less of a struggle and more a fun and challenging game.

I came up with all of this while driving and speaking into a personal recording device. It pretty much came out of my mouth the way I’ve written it, in about 5 minutes time.

I highly recommend this process of looking at what’s working for any of you since you began the ES Course. I got a TON out of doing this. Thanks, again, French Claire for launching the thead!

Best to All,
Stevers

Hi Stevers,

Congratulations for your string of successes! They are impressive indeed. Are you concurrently doing other programs (eg Holosync, Paraliminals, other forms of meditation, etc) apart from ES?

Hi Uniquesoul,

Thank you, indeed!

Spurred by the reminder of folks on this forum, I have returned to using Holosync after about a year layoff. I've used many of Learning Strategies programs, paraliminals, etc., studied many approaches with many teachers over the years, but I'm putting much of my attention on the ES course these days.

My emphasis in the past few years has shifted from "personal growth" to what I will call "Awakening". I have worked with a number of approaches featuring the Law of Attraction: Lynn Grabhorn, Bobbie Stevens (Abundance for Life), and Abraham/Hicks.
At some point there was a recognition that I had more interest in waking up out of the dream state than dreaming better dreams and attempting to make them come true (something I was never actually very successful at doing with any of those past attempts and approaches). I had pretty much sworn off the whole personal growth game, but when the ES course offering showed up in the mail, my intuition (despite what my thinking mind was telling me) signed me up.

On some level I know that so-called "awakening" and "manifesting the life of our dreams" are not necessarily mutual exclusive, but still, I have found it both ironic and strange to have re-entered this territory of vision, goals, and daily disciplines. I guess I have been using the course more with the intent to de-program than to re-program, if you know what I mean.

Again, it has been strange even as it has been fulfilling.

Blessings,
Stevers

OP Offline

Hi Stevers,
What an impressive list of successes. If I weren't doing the course myself and experiencing major change, I would have difficulty believing anyone could create that much positive change in just six weeks.
Yet I now know this is possible.
Congratulations. I can see by your contributions that you are investing in generating tangible outcomes. It is inspiring to read how much you have attained.
Just imagine what our lives could be like if we sustained this progress for, say, 12 months.
I am actually managing to apply the rule of five - no procrastination, no self-sabotage. I'm not doing five actions daily on each goal, more like a step or two in the right direction. This is generating change and progress at a pace I feel comfortable with. I think I can take the steps now (which I previously found I had no time for) because my goals and life purpose is clearer.
Take care,
French Claire

Originally Posted By: French Claire

Congratulations. I can see by your contributions that you are investing in generating tangible outcomes. It is inspiring to read how much you have attained.
Just imagine what our lives could be like if we sustained this progress for, say, 12 months.

Thank you, French Claire,

Yes, this is where my curiosity goes. What would happen, indeed, if we were to sustain this kind of progress over a full year? Even as I celebrate what has shifted (mostly within me, although there has been some external confirmation) in 6 weeks, I am aware that if I truly want to manifest a different experience, seeing huge changes on the outside (finances, career, health, relationships, personal, contribution, etc.), it will require both time and consistency. So I find myself both impressed and unimpressed at the same time.

I am aware that the visioning part of the course is where I feel a bit "sparse". In the past I was able to imagine all manner of possibilities for myself, but holding the vision was not sustainable. My hunch is that without a direct sense of vision arising out of a relationship with a deeper aspect of being, what you have called "True Self", I had no real staying power, beyond the "will of the mind". This area of vision and goals is clearly where my attention needs to be now, within the context of doing the ES course.

Good luck as you continue forward!

Stevers

I believe the steep learning curve at the beginning will start flattening after a few months. That will be a time to consolidate and embed the changes to insure we will not fall back into old habits and believes.

No course is meant to cover all aspects in life and solve all the problems. Maybe what is left out through ES can be addressed through another program which will assist with the most serious issues at that time. So the cycle will repeat itself as the new program will increase the awareness and make our lives feel rich and fulfilled.

It will be our choice if and when to stop our evolution towards higher level of awareness. Challenges will always come our way since some of them are inevitable.

OP Offline

Hiya Unique Soul,
Interesting thoughts you have there. If we believe Canfield, and why not?, the curve does not flatten out.... no sir, our ability to manifest what we want just accelerates and accelerates.

Judging upon what I have experienced in ES to date, this seems to be true for me too. As I make progress, and as I do my Five-A-Day (five actions to achieve our goals), and as I practise my daily disciplines, I find more and more synchronicity, more ideas emerge, I am vastly more creative about my life purpose, I have exponentially higher goals.

In fact the progress-overload is the very reason why I keep writing new threads. Every time I deal with something, space opens up. I either take a giant leap forward in consciousness (which feels like bliss and joy) or I hit a road-block. I tussle around with my roadblocks and wins a bit, and then I share them on this forum. Some generate lots of response, some almost none at all.

As you probably know, I am in France and just beginning to learn the language, so inputs at a high linguistic level are rare. Still the universe is finding ways to deliver. I have found this forum for sharing, growing and discussing. And literally, and I mean LITERALLY, every time I open a book or listen to a CD, exactly the information I sought arrives. Never, ever again will I consider synchronicity to be a coincidence. My spoken channels are pretty limited due to the language barrier, so I am being inundated with just the information I need next via other channels.

My breakthrough goal (one that is hugely life-changing and will affect all the other goals) is to earn €500,000 by 27th April 2010. Time is ticking. I have never been particularly money-focused. Since doing my financial affirmation frequently (but not daily yet), I have received tons of information and ideas on how to achieve this goal. Honestly, two months ago, I created this goal a bit tongue in cheek. A major breakthrough came when I listened to ES course III. One of the questions I had to ask myself was, "Is it possible for me to earn €500,000 in one year? Could such a feat be done/achieved?" The answer is yes. Since I admitted that, ideas for creating large sums of money have flowed and flowed.

So, Unique Soul, I believe I am just at the beginning of the ES process. What lies ahead are huge leaps and bounds, leaps of faith, bounds in progress. Success is assured. How much success depends on how much I put into it.

I do so value your regular input.
Let's fly.
Adieu,
French Claire

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved