Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Poise Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all,

I have been doing Holosync CD's for years, and do find an overall improvement in my sense of wellbeing. But now I'd like to focus in on some specific areas.

I want to pick 4 paraliminals. (I have Prosperity)

First, I'm have anxiety ( in general & specifically about my children with serious health issues)

1) Would you recomment Anxiety free or deep relaxation?

Second, I've been hired to do some public speaking at conferences(and media) Needing some confidence & skill in conveying my message in a meaningful and persuasive way.

2)Talking to Win or Instantaneous personal magnetism ?

Or would Self Esteem Super Charger be good?

Third, for procrastination (mostly in my home business, & physical exercise)

3) Get Around To It or New Behavior Generator?

4) Last I'd like to choose from:
Living the Law of Attraction (I like Jack Canfield) or
Self Esteem Super Charger (Heard good things about this one.)

Thought? Preferences? Any Favorites?

PS I'm a 40+ working mom & wife juggling a million glass balls!

Thanks in Advance!

I would suggest you get Break the Habit, as most of your problems are like recurring issues, like public speaking, anxiety, etc. You also like to break the procrastination habit.

For overall well-being I like Happy for No Reasons. You can also buy the book at a very reasonable price. If you want to spend more money, Marci has her own course on here.

I think Self-Esteem Supercharger is really good to boost the belief in yourself.

You may consider Dream Play to relax.

Hello Poise,
I, too, am a Holosyncer. I cannot give you feedback on your paraliminal question because I have just started with them, and it is too early to say.
However, I have just read the book called "The Big Leap" by Gay Hendricks, which was recommened by someone else on these threads. I believe you are experiencing an Upper Limit problem - see my own comments on this on the Abundance for Life forum.

Hitting an Upper Limit seems to be an evolutionary problem. We are wired for safety, fight or flight, living to fight another day etc. and our neural networks are geared to survival - picking up threats, subtle signals, watching our backs. We have far fewer pleasure centres. Yet in the current era, we no longer need to protect ourselves from others, from standing out, from beingg noticed. In fact it is what many of us desire.

Hendricks describes worry (e.g. worrying about that which we have no control over) as an Upper Limit mechanism. When we feel good and we are doing well, when we are just getting to higher levels of happiness, that worry UL kicks in to hammer us back down, lowering our happiness levels to a space we can handle because it is familiar.

When I read the book and his clear descriptions of common UL strategies I felt a bit numb and displaced. After a few days I started to spot how I indulge in Upper Limiting too. Shocking, but true. I am now in the process of dismantling ULs so I can enjoy and LIVE consistently at higher levels of bliss.

I am not trying to discourage you from PLs, just Upper Limiting is amazing to work with too.
Good luck and enjoy juggling successfully, but why limit yourself to glass balls, they can break!
Adieu,
French Claire

Learning Strategies Admin

1. Since I'm not familiar with the nature of your anxiety (how you experience it) and since you ask whether Deep Relaxation might be the right choice. I will assume that the anxiety is more of a tension than a can't act anxiety. So my recommendation would be Deep Relaxation.

2. Sales Leap for public speaking and confidence would be my first choice since Sales Leap addresses Self confidence when speaking to others while making presentations. Talk to Win would be my second choice. Where confidence isn't so much an issue but saying the right thing is.

3. Sounds like you're trying to adopt some positive habit. - New Behaviour Generator.

4. Self - Esteem Supercharger. You mentioned kids with Health problems. You could use that one as a family and I recommend this on in lieu of Anxiety Free if you get Deep Relaxation. If you've opted for Anxiety Free, not Deep Relaxation. Get the Living the Law of Attraction.

AlexK

Poise Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks all,

Alex,
the anxiety is usually obsessive worry about my health (OMG, I may have ____ & if I died who would take care of my kids)

And then lots of worry over my kids health. One has a potentially life threatening condition (similar to diabetes) where he will most likely be fine but we must always be vigilant.

So I like your other suggestions: (Sales leap, Self esteem supercharger)

I'm still stuck on the anxiety, excessive worry.

Any thoughts on Anxiety Free or Deep Relaxation??

Thx!

I'd go with Deep Relaxation and the Sedona Method. Buy the book to start. Worrying about something that might happen is one thing. Naturally you need to set your affairs in order should it happen. However worrying to point it to become like a deer in the headlights. Frozen, unable to act and distressed achieves nothing. Deep Relaxation and the Sedona Method will help.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved