Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I had a strong urge to start doing the White Light Visualization for reasons of negative attacks by others. So I bought a program to listen to while I am asleep in it is really working. It works like a metal detector when I get around certain people at home,public or on the job white light automatically start running through my head sometimes it is slow and sometimes it is fast.Strange stuff(good stuff) is starting to happen to.

Which program did you buy?

Sounds very interesting. Like I guess if you could block out negative recurring thoughts for 3 days (by activating 'white light' to distract you) then you'd break that habit. Thus thoughts have may have been recurring for years would simply dissapear! wow! Am I on the right lines here? I don't know what this course is. Please tell more!

Oh and wouldn't the shock of a distracting white light appearing be dangerous? if you were driving for example. Please explain more what this technique is, as I'm very interested.

Thanks!

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

On my break at work I feel halfway asleep and had a lucid dream I was chasing people out my head with the light.I am talking about the thoughts of others(psychic bleeders) that affect you.

We are unfortunately surrounded by people who negative influence upon us for their own reasons. So we need to protect ourselves. This is different from negative spiritual entities, which can also be there, but unlikely to attack us.

I heard of protecting yourself with visualizing white light around your body but I'm surprised that there's a program for this? Wonder who makes it?

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I knew it would rub of on you but I never realized how much power peoples negative thoughts toward others really had.

There may even be people you do not know personally, but they have a negative influence over you for reasons you may not even think of.

Using white light is one way to fend off these kinds of vibrations. Another, better way is to clear your energy system and maintain its good health. QiGong is very good for this, as are certain practices of Reiki (not always taught by all teachers), and simply doing Donna Eden's "5 minute" routine is also excellent. If you keep your energy system in top notch condition, your aura is strong and such vibrations tend to sort of "bounce off."

And I usually do refer to this as "vibrations" rather than "attacks." There are several reasons for this. Often, they are not attacks at all--just people thinking about you negatively. They intend no real harm, they're just griping in their minds. Even when they are actually trying to attack, it's still just vibrations, and unless you give them permission, they have no power over you.

Also, many times what people think is an "attack" is actually being confronted with their own thoughts or thought-forms. We can throw a lot of real garbage into the world with our own negative thoughts. When we notice it for one reason or another, it can feel like an attack. But it's really only something we put out, and then forgot about.

Finally, by using the term "attack" there is an implication that we are somehow "victims." The LAST thing we want to be is a victim. Worse, it usually implies a sense of helplessness--and we are not helpless.

But I think the main thing is to work on your energy system. Get rid of the clogs in the flow, make sure there IS a flow. White light often helps, but you can do more, as mentioned above.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved