Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
OP Offline

Hello,

I have a few questions about photoreading I’m sure you wouldn’t mind answering.

LSC didn't choose to delete my account yet, so since I have a few minutes to spare, I might as well ask you a few questions about Photo reading. Please READ AND REALLY THINK about what I'm going to share with you. Some may say I'm CRAZY and that's ok, this label usually goes to people who express their uniqueness anyway. Please excuse my typing because as usual I just type on the fly and if I make a mistake, I trust you are smart enough to connect the dots.

1) Do you find very many credible sites that actually explain in detail the experience of photo reading? If so do these people who write these blogs or websites have a level of intelligence that you can expect from photo reading?

If they have lots of spelling and grammar mistakes, is that proof of a very effective system?

2) Does the site sound like it's JUST trying to HYPE you up and not show actual proof?

3) How come there are no videos of people taking tests with the camera zoomed in on their paper so you can see those people actually answering questions after photo reading? I’ve looked all over the internet and I can't find any videos like that.

4) On the work shop videos it only shows people doing the photo reading system, but there are not very many videos showing the system works. The only video I’ve seen was one by LSC where the PR students were asked questions about books when they were in front of a mic.

5) Call learning strategies corporation and see what kind of coaching you get. Hopefully you get good ones now that LSC sees this post on their forums.

6) Look up photo reading on YouTube and see if there are any people who make these videos actually show you their GENIUS abilities? There should be lots of people because supposedly a lot of people can apply this system successfully.

7) Did you know that companies pay people just to pose as customers and make positive dialogue? When you have a valid point, be aware that some members might defend it with non-sense.

8) The following is quoted from http://www.subdyn.com/photored.html:

Quote:
"Photo Reading" is a registered trademark owned by Learning Strategies Corporation.

Paul Scheele of Learning Strategies invented the term "Photo Reading" after attending a Subliminal Dynamics Course in October 1985. In the Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management Course he attended as a student, one of the subjects covered was Subliminal Photography / Mental Photography. This technique, along with other techniques, has been taught by Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management since 1975.

Three months after Paul Scheele attended the Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management Course in October 1985, he started a company called Photo Reading, apparently based in part on what he learned in the Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management Course, even though he was never involved with the research and development of Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management or Subliminal Photography / Mental Photography.

9) I've never tried Richard Welch’s Brain management system, but do you not like the way he explains stuff?

1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVy0jk4fBY8
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvqyv3I8HSs
3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plwlqKrzqvU
4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-jiojKrRvk
5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqQAzrEzNQ
6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgR9qhKawM
7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFvfkmWqBE
8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8GkHtpnEuo
9 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3TxUu_xyTw
10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ06K9zQNEs
11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bEXmLO4y68

10) Did you know that self-help is a multi-billion dollar industry? What if photo reading was a system setup by a controlling government training people how to turn off their potential instead? Is it not possible? How do you know?

11) Are you the type of lazy person that cannot stand making big posts or typing new ideas and opinions on forums? ZMasterNCreator is considered lazy even though he is an active member on forums. ZMasterNCreator listened to programs all the way through and applied them as it said. If someone like ZMasterNCreator struggles to gain substantial benefits, will you?

12) Do you know what a cult is? Did you know that a cult can come in many forms? Cults can be management courses, workshops or overcoming addiction groups? Not all of these groups are cults, but some are, but the thing that the bad groups have in common is that they suck up your time and far worse.... It’s possible that the kind of manipulation cults use can be in audio or video format. Watch the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxJyfqeaKU8

Would you like to be like ones of those people in the video?

The sad thing about cults is that there is no cure if you’re in one. The only way you can leave a cult is by choice. Would you like to be in a position where you are so convinced of bogus that your family and friends can’t even make you quit the cult?

13) Why are visualiminals sold on a site that is seperate from learning strategies corporation? If there are visualiminals, why are visualiminals being sold on a seperate site without letting LSC customers know that there's a technology that actually stimulates your vision too? If I'm a customer, I expect the company I'm buying from is going to give me the best technology they know of. Since Paul is part of learning strategies corporation, I feel that I'm not getting the best learning strategies knows of. Because of visualiminals, I don't know if learning strategies is keeping more information away from me.

The following is quoted from http://www.visualiminals.com/faq.htm:

Quote:
What's the difference between visualiminals and other so-called "subliminal" tapes?
All subliminal messages are recorded so that they are registered by the non-conscious mind, bypassing the filters of the conscious mind. While most ‘subliminal tapes’ are aimed at the auditory channel only, visualiminals are effective at multiple levels as they activate the visual and auditory centres of the brain while the user is in a relaxed physical state.

14) Why do so many sites want to sell photo reading? How much commission do they make?

15) Will the answers to all of these questions satisfy your curiosity?

So is Photo Reading REALLY for me?

I couldn't get Photoreading to work either, but I see a lot of value in the Paraliminals and many of the other programs LSC produces. A lot of people seem very happy with it though, so maybe it's just me.

I don't see the point in Photoreading, if, as I understand it, all it does is help you to locate information in a book that you then have to read consciously anyway. Non-fiction books usually carry an index, where you can zoom in on the information you want, without all the squinting and flipping pages. What's more, I want 100% comprehension of most of the books I read, because I'm a polyglot and learn languages for the fun of it. this 5% doesn't cut it.

If you do a search on the Net for Photoreading and NASA you'll find a test that they did on it. The results were unfavourable.

Answer to question (13)

...because they're crap!

Gee ZMasterNCreator,

You said you are a man of your word?

Join a religion, you could fit right in thinking to save yourself by converting others to your current opinion.

If it does not work for you, then move on. The way I see it that is your problem.

I have never believed anything works for everyone and there is plenty of speculation as to why.

My favorite is you cannot violate 'belief'. My second is that we are truly not alike soul and all. And my third favorite; you cannot really give anything to anyone else, for an idea is real and if one does not or cannot accept an idea then for them its powers are closed to them.

So it seems for now 'ZMasterNCreator' you fit in the 'not for me so how could it be real' category.

A very naive category to be sure however be pleased to bask in such a little box.

ZMasterNCreator,

Here's what I think...

1) LSC does not encourage cutting contact off with family members. They do charge a lot of money for their products, but if they genuinely believe they have found the next stage in the human evolution of learning that seems perfectly legitimate. Though I will admit (I do not listen to paraliminals) Paul's Voice is rather cult like and his knowledge of NLP scares me. I do not think LSC is starting a cult...

2) I believe photoreading is possible. Secretly I'm hoping for someone to reply to your post saying "are you kidding? I PR lawbooks and my activation of them helps me tremendously" Because I have had positive experience with photoreading just not the way they sell it. The brain just seems capable. Behavior can change as a result of text shown ludicrously fast (if you remember the first subliminal advertisements)..

Ok enough with numbers this is what I really think. PR is possible you just have been NLP'd SO much that you have expectations for yourself that can never be met. You've set the bar way too high.

And who can blame you. Even on your post protesting against LSC you used their own language..." I know that I am a genius" and all that jazz. You don't seem to see that your own reality is already changed or-dare I say-perhaps twisted by LSC.

The rules of the mind clearly say "That which is expected, tends to be realized" LSC wants you to think you can become a genius because it raises your expectations and aids in the process or enhancing your intelligence.

But we're not all Geniues. If we all were exceptional...no one would be. Genius in COMPLICATED. Volumes upon volumes are written questioning it. Paul Scheele can't just snap his fingers and turn you into one. But he CAN throw together an NLP script and convince you that you can become one-or excuse me "bring out the inner genius within"

ZMasterNCreator, You simply do not realize how much you are clay in their hands.

I believe photoreading can be accomplished... I just won't allow myself to become the tool of a company. And will keep my critical faculty running on full blast whenever i hear scheele's voice.

If PR is not working for you. Work harder at it.
If it still doesn't work. Work differently. Listen to the tapes again. Find out what you're doing wrong. Find out if your perception of it was incorrect.

Until then...

Please stop being so paranoid.

EVERYBODY ELSE (who's attention I've kept thusfar)

If you have good results with PR...PLEASE tell us.
Even though I advocate working with the system longer than you think you should...my faith is shaken reading the above post and I would appreciate the help.

TO LEARNING STRATEGIES:

I beg you... PLEASE...Prove ZmasterNcreator wrong. Don't delete any of these posts. Let intelligent discourse run its course and please don't delete these posts because they're "off topic"

The purpose of this thread is to talk about the legitimacy of Photoreading...surely you can tolerate that.

Keep up the discussion friends!

Talk to you all soon.

~Charlie

For balance, here is a video of Derren Brown using Photoreading and demonstrating what appears to be photographic recall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFGG6zWByhM

The thing you have to bear in mind with Derren is that he is, first and foremost, an entertainer, and in's difficult to see just how much of what he does is genuine mentalism, and how much is illusion and trickery. I suppose that's part of the act, though.

His other performances are worth watching too. He can do all sorts of interesting stuff with NLP, mindreading, levitation etc.

Excuse please; LSC is NOT a self-aware thought-form with an agenda all its own.

You also give to much power away to NLP.

What you 'believe' enslaves you, nothing else.

Do your own SELF programming consciously.

PhotoReading worked long before it was called PhotoReading.

And many knew it already and called it by differing names; however it was very nice to see such a 'process' brought to account and codified.

Why it can work is a mystery to some... or yet many.

The poignant problem that first arises is language of description and ones personal philosophy or religion that sets the boundaries of what is possible.

Close the door if you must, but that does not change the experience and facts for those who elect not to close the door.

Like I have said before, I am surrounded by a dozen people who see me use it, however they are convinced that I am different.

So go figure.

Fun topic)) although really I would not call this LSC product "Photoreading", cause there is not much photography "in the game". Maybe "Intuitionreading"... But i can say indeed that some ideas are very useful, so the Whole mind system is not a complete waste of time)

OP Offline

Quote:
2) I believe photoreading is possible. Secretly I'm hoping for someone to reply to your post saying "are you kidding? I PR lawbooks and my activation of them helps me tremendously"

Derren Brown's videos are already more convincing than that, there's another video of him remembering the order of a deck of cards.

The thing that gets me, is that there are claims that several people use the system successfully, but yet i don't find very much evidence from these people.

These are valid objections and no one should take offence to these because they can help photoreaders.

For example, a lot of people think etcha sketchs are cool and if you look all over the internet, especially youtube, you can find all kinds of cool things that regular everyday people do with these toys. With photoreading on the other hand I can mostly find LSC's crap and affiliates. If something is a good product it sells itself and people tell their friends, write blogs and even voluntarily put up videos showing the world what they can do because they are proud of themselves.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 06/26/09 05:11 AM.

Hm, I guess photoreaders have better things to do than gloat about how well they can get information from a book. Who knew?

OP Offline

Quote:
Hm, I guess photoreaders have better things to do than gloat about how well they can get information from a book. Who knew?

I guess so.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved