Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
OP Offline

I don't like this.

Quote:
Hello. My name is Peter Bissonette, president of Learning Strategies Corporation. I am fortunate, because I know how to do something that may cause you to salivate. I can consume vast amounts of printed information with the same ease as drinking water using the PhotoReading Whole Mind System. And, if you are willing, I can easily teach you.

Quote:
People learn PhotoReading, because they know life can be better than it is.

Quote:
PhotoReading does not give you a photographic memory nor instant recall of everything. It simply makes printed material faster to process and easier to use.

Quote:
(How are you doing? Are you a little skeptical? The Minnesota Department of Education was extremely skeptical when they reviewed PhotoReading during the process of licensing us as a Private School in 1986. Know that PhotoReading is based in fact, not fantasy. When President Kennedy announced that man would be on the moon by the end of the decade, many thought he fantasized. They didn't know what space scientists knew; if they had, they would have believed in the goal from the beginning. Similarly, if you knew what cognitive scientists know, you would enroll in a PhotoReading class this instant. )

Man never landed on the moon, it was fake.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

Quote:
If you buy the self-study course, you will PhotoRead a dictionary, think of any word, and know where it is on the page–on the first CD!

The live weekend class enjoys a 96% success rate, which means virtually everyone can PhotoRead. All you have to do is decide to do it today.

Quote:
A beginning PhotoReader can get through a book that now takes you 10 hours to read in just three hours. During that 3-hour period you spend only a few minutes PhotoReading. The rest of the time is spent in activation so that you fully understand the material. Using the PhotoReading whole mind system you can absolutely get through material three times faster than you can now. And, that's just the beginning!

Quote:
Earlier we said that processing and understanding PhotoRead information requires activation. You will learn several ways to activate information, including "super reading and dipping." >>>>>This process involves going back through the book by moving your eyes down the middle of the page for 2-40 seconds a page. <<<<<< Beginning PhotoReaders may super read and dip through a book several times during the two hours it takes to process and understand the material—you will discover learning comes best in layers.

You know when you are finished, because the book gels and you understand the content. It may take the full two hours for a book to come clear for the beginning PhotoReader. Until then, it is possible for beginning PhotoReaders to feel they are learning little from the book. As when making gelatin, it isn't gelatin until it gels.

So what?

And there is a whole city complex on the other side of the moon and one hidden on Mars.

What of it?

And the worm lifted his nimble head above ground and aptly declared; 'There is nothing above us!'

And a host of worms gathered worshiping about and declare in broad unison; 'All hail our new king and prophet!'

But alas all was not well in Earthen Town, 'no' screeched the maddened King; 'How can these misbegotten 'other worms' bring forth each their own eyes and sprout for forth wings to fly?'

It is 'unnatural, it is ungodly', he pontificated upon his earthen throne trying to dispel the wild rumors of freedom.

'Raise up a army, marshal vast forces, we shall restore the "truth" by force of arms'...

===============

...well in this case by much raising of 'doubt'.

Carry on oh wayward 'son of not' and strip out all who truly waiver.

Is Yukala a priest now?)))

OP Offline

If photoreading is based on fact like man landing on the moon, that's not very convincving because the moon landing was fake. Space scientists didn't land man on the moon, so if you knew what they knew, you'd know that man hasn't reached that goal yet. That moon landing hoax was just a scare tactic for the cold war.

Originally Posted By: AndriDem
Is Yukala a priest now?)))

er, um that would be High Priest, Most Holy Bo-dung flung this side of the Galaxy to you, brother!!

Originally Posted By: ZMasterNCreator
If photoreading is based on fact like man landing on the moon, that's not very convincving because the moon landing was fake. Space scientists didn't land man on the moon, so if you knew what they knew, you'd know that man hasn't reached that goal yet. That moon landing hoax was just a scare tactic for the cold war.

Funny thing is convincing each other of anything is NOT compared to the wisdom that can up-well from each their own Heart.

I well think we have put men and women on both Mars and the this Moon. And that the conspiracy runs the other way from 'faking' a landing.

So what?!

I Photoread daily and you can't get it.

Go figure, after three long torturous years of failure you wallow like stuck pig.

What gives?

If you do not take responsibility for your own fate, then pray tell who gets the privilege?

Us?

Pass the plate, for this I do take large and larger 'donations'.

Because like drugs; each time back, you will need a yet bigger 'kick' to get around the same old bush.

OP Offline

Hahaha! I'd rather be free and use my heart. There are so many things that i've posted on this thread that just don't add up about learning strategies corporation. By saying what you are saying yukala, people can believe in a system that never works and just keep up with it because they want to take responsibility for their own fate. What a great way to put pain on people, so that they stay in the system.

Based on what you are saying, you don't need photoreading just look at all the pages and believe that you can do whatever you want with the information you've just photographed. Following a set of rules kills creativity anyway so you are better off believing something works that you've created, whether it's a mind machine in your mind for solving calculus problems or believing a ring will bring you more wisdom.

In sales you are more easily convinced if you've created your own experience rather than an experience being pushed on to you and having to rely on answers outside of your spirit. So if you believe that you can do something that's been created in your mind, then you can do it.

A man who lives for flesh and anything non-spirtual, then you are not living for eternal life. Those who live by the flesh die by the flesh.

Yukala I want to be proven wrong... Can you prove that the system actually works? If you can't get proof that the system works, then what does the system create if you can't show conclusive evidence? Sure the system is powered by your beliefs but does that show that the system works? Even if the system is powered by your beliefs, you should be able to produce some kind of conclusive evidence.

They say a person's outer-world reflects their inner world. So what can you see at the photoreaders outerworld that reflects the photoreader's inner-world?

Actually, you do not want to be proven wrong.

You are mad it works for others.

Prove you have a soul.

Mystics and Geniuses through all times have asserted this simple fact of just 'knowing', even without 'looking' at any pages.

Your looking puts you personality-wise 'in the game of knowing'.

But the thought-form was already there, the ideas embodied in someones work are eternal and do not care how we record them.

An occultist goes to and mentally reads the 'records'.
A mystic to his heart.

Edison said the ideas are 'in the air'.

And almost every major invention or achievement is done near simultaneously in many separated places at once.

You have proved your-self wrong, that is all.

Enjoy it.

I enjoy having PhotoReading as just more thing I can do.

OP Offline

Actually I do want to be proven wrong. You can't do it can you?

Quote:
You are mad it works for others.

Nope, I'd like to talk to these other people actually because I'm fascinated by what they claim.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved