Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
OP Offline

Quote:
Funny thing is convincing each other of anything is NOT compared to the wisdom that can up-well from each their own Heart.

Even without convincing there would still be things your outer-world reflects from your inner-world. Your heart is still from within, so your outer-world should reflect your inner-world.

Have fun, I am! And with that, this bantering has spent its luster compared to all the fine projects I am doing just because I AM I, such a fine, excellent, well poised, emotionally sharp PhotoReader (add wonderful) extraordinaire!!

I whip down 1000 and sometimes 2000 pages of often very technical material; and that on right regular basis and then APPLY the info on physical objects (often doing what I have never seen done), correctly the FIRST time and gosh I just keep forgetting that this is not really possible.

And yes I was considered a genius before photoreading and now water just parts before me when desired...

;\)

OP Offline

If you go to http://www.selfgrowth.com/greatways/photoreading.pdf there is a free ebook by learning strategies corporation that claims that you can READ at 25,000 WPM. If you go on the last page and look at the last paragraph you'll see what I have quoted below.

Quote:
To truly master PhotoReading, you should try the PhotoReading Personal
Learning Course. This comprehensive course will teach you to master
these and far more effective techniques to increase your reading speed up
to 25,000 words per minute or more.

Ya, the claim is a little lame, as I Photoread a trifle bit faster than that when I care to turn the pages that fast.

Maybe they should just add a disclaimer:

"Warning: Photoreading is for geniuses only"

OP Offline

http://www.lifetools.com/newpages/ReportPages/resultswithPhotoReading.pdf

Quote:
Nearly every PhotoReader has the experience of PhotoReading and then knowing
specific information from the text. This is called spontaneous activation.

Nearly every human has the experience of recording all that is exposed to their senses, though it be a candle lit a mile away.

When someone 'picks up a voice in the wind' it is called spontaneous activation.

You can increase this to consciousness by various forms of mental discipline and you find this aptly demonstrated by those who investigate crime scenes for instance. They see what escapes the notice of the average person every day and not just at a crime scene.

Every profession can demonstrate this, a workman on a job soon learns the sounds of their profession, the smells and sights and processes a profound array of information in mere seconds of arriving at a new job site.

Every single driver of any vehicle does the same. A common surfer on the net soon masters the clicks site upon site. Yet watch how timid the new person is to the same activity.

I was a writer by trade before taking to Photoreading; words, ideas and books themselves were my life. I am very accustomed to perusing or studying book upon book in my normal course of research year after year. Acclimatized to both mathematics and logic and used to 'thinking' out the material I read helped make assimilating large amount of material a snap.

So, to PhotoRead a book as fast I turn the pages was but a small step in land I already well knew.

Your mileage will most certainly vary as there are many other factors, such as belief and confidence that add to each person equation.

OP Offline

I saw a BBC program and here are some interesting quotes from it:

“Cantor hoped to believe that at the deepest level mathematics would be rest on certainties, which for him were the mind of God, but instead he had uncovered uncertainties, which girdle had proved would never go away. Logic has revealed the limitations of logic. The search for certainty has revealed uncertainty. As for the notion of certainty, there is no certainty in human life, but our knowledge of our possible knowledge of this world of ideas can only be incomplete and finite because we are incomplete and finite. At the end of this journey the question I think we are left with is are we grown up enough to live with uncertainties or will we repeat the mistakes of the 20th century and pledge blinder allegiance to yet another certainty?”

Cantor's vision remained limited. Better to have shed all vestiges of any religion before studying God as mathematics. And that mathematics would have been Geometry.

Man guys. What are you talking here about?)) For sure not about PR))

Originally Posted By: AndriDem
Man guys. What are you talking here about?)) For sure not about PR))

Perhaps, or perhaps you missed some details?

It has been very stimulating and challenging on a few levels.

I am even now more aware of Photoreading limitations so far as the natural history and temperament of the student.

Dare I say:

Photoreading is not well advised for those who now cannot read or do not like to read.

Photoreading is best done first on material germane to the student; that is a car mechanic would Photoread car manuals etc.

Spontaneous Activation need be considered as another separate skill. More strictly reserved as a study for those with unique qualifications...

...such as: A history of practicing mysticism, or doing activities by the heart, or channeling.

Photoreading will not teach you how to think or handle ideas, especially new ones if you are not already trained to do so.

There are other classes of division, some as fine tuning.

And lastly with great prejudice, Photoreading is not for nay-slayers and skeptics.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved