Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#72588 06/22/09 11:47 PM
OP Offline

Dude, you really have to chill out with all this stuff.

Seriously, you're just killing yourself over it and I'm sure annoying many people on the forums.

How about this, recommend that everyone watch those videos, sure. But I recommend to YOU that you actually commit yourself to doing whatever the course you're doing tells you to do instead of being lazy and hoping that it will change your life dramatically just by listening to it.

Jacktuff13))

You should'nt have written this) you have just triggered a new wave of messages against LSC)))

You mean by ZMasterNCreator?
It doesn't make a difference, he must realize.

Originally Posted By: ZMasterNCreator
I think photoreaders try too hard to use their photographic memory. I'm going to give Richard Welch's course a try, just by looking at a few youtube videos I can already tell he's better at explaining mental photography.

The whole mind system isn't a training exercise in photographic memory. I don't see any indication of that anywhere except the dictionary game, and even that is all about "feeling" the location of words not seeing them in some eidetic fashion.

And why are you advertising for him on someone else's site? You haven't even done his course yet...I certainly hope you haven't forgotten that LCS and other self help orgs. are masters of NLP...What you "can already tell" could be totally programmed.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I haven't checked the Youtube videos for the simple reason they are 3 to 10 minutes long. even at there shortest average of 3 minutes that's 33 minutes of my time and in that 33 minutes and at 10 minutes nearly 2 hours. I value my time. That is one of the most profound things I learned when I came to PhotoReading. How much time I was wasting and looking for something without having a purpose.

I never pick up a book, read a website or even go somewhere without knowing my purpose. With the web it's all too easy to give away time without thinking about what you are intending to take away from it.

If you want to PhotoRead I suggest you focus on learning PhotoReading. No matter what system you choose it can only work if you actually do it.

There are many who look to PhotoReading like a monkey finding a shiny gem. It picks it up momentarily but the gem doesn't do anything it just looks pretty so they drop it for the next shiny gem they see. This can go on for a long long time.

Then there is the money trap. The one where the monkey puts it's hand into the jar to grab a prize but it cannot because it's making a fist holding onto what it believes is his and it should come out the way he thinks it should. It should work by the monkey's rules. So you tell the monkey follow these instructions but they won't because they won't let go of their rules.

The ones who finally get it? They let go, and this time follow the instructions with the best of their intention.

PhotoReading works though probably not the way you think it should.

I too had a point where I thought the PhotoReading step was a placebo.

AlexK

OP Offline

Go ahead and jump to conclusions. I've listened to the course and done the excersises. You're looking at the screen and beginning to talk more like a cult member.

They say that a person's inner-world reflects their outer-world. By using the photoreading system what can you find looking at your outer-world that reflects your inner-world?

At this site you may find freeware ebooks that teach you how to have a photographic memory without having to spend a dime. Go ahead and type in your favourite keywords you may be surprised in what you'll find.....

i have not found anything... could you send me some links?)

Smooth move recommending people go to a Torrent site where they will find freeware and copyrighted material for download. You may as well have added a winking smiley face after it.

From swearing, to trolling, to directing folks to illegal downloads - congratulations, you've pretty much run the gamut.

IMFSHN

OP Offline

I can't seem to find anything right now either.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 07/01/09 01:41 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved