Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
OP Offline

I got a message from someone in the forum and I just thought I'd share my reply to this message.

Quote:
Hi ZMNC,

Excuse my mistakes, I'm from Spain (Europe) and I'm not used to write in english.

The reason why I send you a MP, is because I prefer not to polemize and I haven't yet participate. I take 5 months trying to obtein some results from this system, and 1 month reading the explanations in the forum, but no results at all. If I write one post in the forum I'm sure I'll recieve the usual answers, what's your purpose? activate in layers... I've tried everything they've said to others.

I would like to know if there is a system that alow me to learn faster than I do now, as you are the only one I've seen that have the corage to offer another opinion, I'm interested in what could you recomend me.

G.

Hi,

Thanks for the message. Actually I wouldn't mind sharing my suggestions with the rest of the forum. I'll post this on my Alert thread.

First let me tell you a bit about myself. I was almost a professional athlete and had grades to get me into engineering in college. As a child I was a prodigy with computers because I was actually running websites and getting high traffic and actually wrote some code. When I got into college I took my education for granted because I knew lots about computers and I still do. Even if you read a book or two and know all there is to know about a subject that doesn't mean you can pass any test on that subject. The reason why you can't pass is because some tests are written in an esoteric way, so that only the students that have been going to class can answer so they can prove they've been attending. What got me into photoreading and self-help is the possibility of getting better and learning how to produce more exceptional results, why not? Being young and naive I thought this will help me get on my way to becoming rich and who doesn't want that? I wasn't rich and I thought I didn't know how to become rich so I gave all this stuff a try.

Ok here's what I recommend. Stop looking for things to better yourself because you are really fine the way you are. Looking for things to better yourself is just as bad as looking for a drug in order for you to feel good (Another excuse, eliminate excuses and take responsibility). If you are congruent with your mistakes then it's hard for people to insult you. If someone says something you don't like just say cool or something that indicates that you don't care and doesn't effect you (It's like sweeping dust off your shoulder and it really makes the person who's trying to insult you look dumb). Don't let people define who you are; instead you define yourself and not care what people think. Don't answer questions the way people want you to all the time. Answer questions the way you want to answer them. 99% of people who care what people think are usually the effect and not the cause of reality. A lot of people get too attached to what people think, if you do that stop that. Stop always looking on the positive side of things all the time, you've got to look at the bad too, the bad side of things are there for a reason. I'm not saying to not have a positive behaviour though and I'm also not saying to be a goodie two shoes because that turns people off. How do celebrities talk? Do they talk using self-help lingo all the time and using only positive words? You've got to be tough sometimes and stand behind what you say. I've learned to be level with people. For example if someone gets pissed off at me because they don't like my comments, I’m not sorry because it's really their problem. I don't justify myself because someone doesn't like my posts. I've learned not to explain myself all the time because people will never understand me anyway. All explaining yourself leads to is confusion and misinterpretations. However, explaining yourself may be necessary in some cases such as school or work (I've learned the hard way). I'm not lying when I say I've learned lots through trial and error. Another thing I've learned is to just focus on one thing and don't feel bad or stupid if you don't keep up with current events. People watch the news read books about things that really can't improve their lives; but they do it just so that they can prove themselves to others. Proving yourself is a bad move because it's subtly communicating that you are insecure and you are really just squandering your time (most people don't realize this). That's why I say you are perfect the way you are. All those worries about what people think is from all the programming the government that controls the government has created in people. The image of having a beautiful car and huge house and lots of money is an image that's brainwashed many. If people don't have all those things they feel as they are nobody and losers. A lot of people feel that they are nobody until they've finished school when the truth is you are somebody right now. Everyone has will power and just because you have a degree doesn't mean you have more. Your cup is full already so there is no need trying to fill it. I'm not saying don't try learning in school, I'm saying don't rely on school to make yourself feel complete. I don't care if you are handicapped; you are perfect for serving a higher purpose in nature.

No, no ZMNC. You're right, people are perfect the way they are. Don't say that you're " not saying don't try learning in school" because if you go to school to learn, you're looking for something to better yourself! And that can be "just as bad as looking for a drug"!!

I mean, if people were perfect, we wouldn't put them in schools. They wouldn't need to learn. They'd already know the best way of doing everything that they do, reading included.
Technology? Intelligence? Knowledge of a subject such as psychology? Those don't increase or become better over time! We don't find better ways of doing things as time goes on! Everyone is perfect from the start, no bother looking for anything to better ourselves, as it can be bad.

I love your use of logic.

OP Offline

Use your photoreading skills again boss.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 07/01/09 07:00 PM.

Scanning through the forums I have seen posters primarily inquire about difficulties they were having getting the program to work for them-- and occasionally I see people expound about their grand successes.

Now of course I can't offer you hard statistics about what percentage PR users became successful, but my intuition leads me to believe that most people fall off the wagon because of the great effort required or simply that for some reason they're not ready (see an earlier post, if you care) and end up trying yet another accelerated learning modality. But, admittedly, this is shere speculation.

With that said, I repeat, I do genuinely believe that Photoreading does work for a select number of folks. And logically, I can't say that it couldn't work for everyone.

While I disagree with some of what ZMC has said, and I do find his demeanor somewhat offputting-- (I take responsibility for that evaluation)-- he does raise some valid points about the efficacy of PR and the belligerently defensive tone people take in its behalf.

PR has been around for over a quarter of a century and one would expect a tidal wave of enthusiasm and material results in the mainstream were it something that thousands have gotten to work in the fabulous manner in which it's marketed. This applies to Brain Dynamics as well.

Occasionally I hear about a school or program utilizing PR-- but then, the project dissolves and no one explains what actually happened. I've even contacted Pete B.and other LSC honchos about this with no satisfactory answer.

Over the years, I've seen numerous posts of people requesting visible demonstrations of PR-- which I don't believe is an unreasonable request. All of these have- that I have seen, have gone unheeded.And, this certainly doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

In fact, I'd love for PR to take off and revolutionize not only business and academics, but also the fundamental way which the world habitually perceives reality.

I believe that the underlying, though unstated, principle of PR is that All is here now-- and that we have the faculties to access the All. This would lead so many to an experience of our common humanity among infinite other things.

Does any of this this make sense to you, Jacktuff...or anyone else?

Originally Posted By: Jacktuff13
No, no ZMNC. You're right, people are perfect the way they are. Don't say that you're " not saying don't try learning in school" because if you go to school to learn, you're looking for something to better yourself! And that can be "just as bad as looking for a drug"!!

I mean, if people were perfect, we wouldn't put them in schools. They wouldn't need to learn. They'd already know the best way of doing everything that they do, reading included.
Technology? Intelligence? Knowledge of a subject such as psychology? Those don't increase or become better over time! We don't find better ways of doing things as time goes on! Everyone is perfect from the start, no bother looking for anything to better ourselves, as it can be bad.

I love your use of logic.

Is it possible that everyone and everything is indeed perfect but very few people know it... regardless of our constant efforts to achieve it? You must have something to say about this Yukala.

Maybe striving for perfection is hogwash and all we really want to be is happy... or atleast to be free of all the things that say we're something less than perfect.

And perhaps psychology, can evolve but still only contract and circumscribe what we call perfection.

There is a polynesian myth which characterizes Man as someone who fishes for Sardines while perched on a Whale.

Originally Posted By: ZMasterNCreator
Use your photoreading skills again boss.

Seriously you have to quit with this childish behaviour. Are you trying to say that I'm misquoting you? Are you trying to say I didn't understand what you're saying?

OP Offline

Alrighty then.

Originally Posted By: truth
Scanning through the forums I have seen posters primarily inquire about difficulties they were having getting the program to work for them-- and occasionally I see people expound about their grand successes.

Now of course I can't offer you hard statistics about what percentage PR users became successful, but my intuition leads me to believe that most people fall off the wagon because of the great effort required or simply that for some reason they're not ready (see an earlier post, if you care) and end up trying yet another accelerated learning modality. But, admittedly, this is shere speculation.

With that said, I repeat, I do genuinely believe that Photoreading does work for a select number of folks. And logically, I can't say that it couldn't work for everyone.

While I disagree with some of what ZMC has said, and I do find his demeanor somewhat offputting-- (I take responsibility for that evaluation)-- he does raise some valid points about the efficacy of PR and the belligerently defensive tone people take in its behalf.

PR has been around for over a quarter of a century and one would expect a tidal wave of enthusiasm and material results in the mainstream were it something that thousands have gotten to work in the fabulous manner in which it's marketed. This applies to Brain Dynamics as well.

Occasionally I hear about a school or program utilizing PR-- but then, the project dissolves and no one explains what actually happened. I've even contacted Pete B.and other LSC honchos about this with no satisfactory answer.

Over the years, I've seen numerous posts of people requesting visible demonstrations of PR-- which I don't believe is an unreasonable request. All of these have- that I have seen, have gone unheeded.And, this certainly doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

In fact, I'd love for PR to take off and revolutionize not only business and academics, but also the fundamental way which the world habitually perceives reality.

I believe that the underlying, though unstated, principle of PR is that All is here now-- and that we have the faculties to access the All. This would lead so many to an experience of our common humanity among infinite other things.

Does any of this this make sense to you, Jacktuff...or anyone else?

Hi 'truth'!

Nice post! I largely agree with most of its points.

I 'reread' two books yesterday; PhotoReading and Natural Brilliance by Paul R. Scheele. And I mean I read them at 25,000 wpm approx. and what I mean by reading at 25,000wpm is what some scientists say is impossible.

You can read without 'sub-vocalizing' and once you do, you are far more free of the conscious bind, 'sub-vocalization'; that generally chains the reading populous to a 330wpm brick. And it ain't easy.

PhotoReading is very snappy and comprehensive book on its subject and presents a lot of work to be accomplished by user. This is difficult no doubt for most in a busy life and something that should have been presented to school children from 1st Grade. And as to 'Natural Brilliance' I found 'flat' and 'hollow' but not without some interesting ideas, could be condensed put in as a chapter to PhotoReading.

However, most people are so fixed to bad reading habits of one kind and other that for them to pursue PhotoReading as an adult reader (after 10th grade) is a steep climb; a truly hard road for most. Hands on help is probably called for again and again over time.

I would like to see the book 5 times more exhaustive where it handled many side issues and background details, however that would not necessarily make it spit out more accomplishers.

Maybe someone will bring this work forward another notch or two...

...maybe, but most likely from another direction, such as 'how to think'. For the bottom line is comprehension not speed, use of ideas not videos made to satisfy the demands of sceptics and media.

There are and have been hundreds of fine individuals who can break the mold and process and remember five things at once and handily spit at them out in front of an audience and the most famous of them admit that the very next day they 'remember nothing'. And every genius I have known or studied under adamantly warns that 'forgetting' or 'forgettery' is more important over time than any ability to remember endless details whether just read or heard or seen.

If you need proof, then you should move on and not bother with courses or studies like this. For the demand of 'proof' is proof you do not yet understand the mystery of life.

All Is and you are ALL.

Sincerely,

I would rather work with ten thousand who 'get it' then ten million who don't no matter money, fame or glory.

Yukala

So here is a terse version of an old discourse...

One, ALL, Life

One with all Life

All, One, Life

All One LIFE

This says volumes:

It is the safety/moral line of all 'teachers' I would ever concourse with.

Proof is the 'outside', not ONE, not knowing ALL.

We share one Substance, one Spirit even GOD, so all ideas are resources of 'common wealth'.

Knowing this, one is master of any 'idea' presented to them no matter the method or means. No matter any time, space or any death (unconsciousness).

And so, are each completely responsible for said wealth.

When you do not get it, it is truely your problem. And one that is 'technically' impossible for another to remove as it would violate sovereignty and ones divine inheritance. Attempting it always downgrades all participates.

To get another to believe on you is a curse to both believer and the believed upon.

=====================

This is some of the short of it. And a mystical school is much 'tougher' than this venue here and Life Herself visits 'how tough' generation upon generation upon near endless generation... ...for to those who only believe but do not 'know' are the living blind, deaf and usually dumb.

...and I want to emphasis I have 'edited down' the more rough renderings.

OP Offline

Something I can share with the forum is that I've successfully executed psychic ability when I was a child several of times. All I did was make up what someone was going to do in the near future and it happened so easily too. I was relaxed and it didn't require any effort at all. What happened just makes sense because creative thinking really gets your frontal lobe working and that's without much effort at all. Back then, I didn't do a thing of mental training. Back then, I didn't feel like I needed something just so I could believe that I was somebody.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 07/01/09 11:42 PM.
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved