Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

In an old posting you were seeking advice from the forum about selling your heritage home in Ireland. I am sure that sale will allow you to earn your half a million euros without much trouble. You stored lots of value in it through renovations. So this "investment" will be unlocked by a new buyer. It is a different story to be a half a million or better yearly income, but anything is possible.

Anybody who buys a product from LSC gets an automatic reminder to join the forum. LSC products are heavily endorsed by Centerpointe because of shared technology. So there is no real magic to come here and find like-minded people willing to exchange ideas about experience on common products, like ES. You put efforts in seeking new ways of communication, so they come to you. This is now called "Law of Attraction"; I think this is just a promotional name for events in life which have been happening ever since.

Life on earth is based upon cycles so I believe we are bound to this pattern too. Growth and development can go on for years, but there will be setbacks because we cannot control everything around us. It is how was handle setbacks which makes a world of difference.

Dear claire fontaine,

Au revoir et non Adieu!

Ce n'est qu'un aurevoir mes frères
Ce n'est qu'un aurevoir,
Oui nous nous reverrons mes frères
Ce n'est qu'un aurevoir!

In the Bob Proctor's book I just mentionned (you were born rich), he says Poor people are in fact rich, they are just short of cash, and that lifted my self-esteem as an African, condamned to be poor, my "tribal" group is said to mean "wealthy by essence", from the time I started to read B. Proctor's book, I am convinced I am rich, the riches you are, note the one you have, and Since meeting Jack Canfield (on my birthday eve in New Jersey, NJ, slowly but surely the law of attraction is sinking in my being!.

My S.pecific M.easurable A.tteinable R.ealistic T.imely goal? live life in the present moment!

(French and English are my second and Third languages, n'hésite pas à aiguiser ton français sur moi, je suis une pierre ponce!)

Today is another of those blissful days of having met you!

Vince in Toronto!

Originally Posted By: Stevers

Yes, this is where my curiosity goes. What would happen, indeed, if we were to sustain this kind of progress over a full year? Even as I celebrate what has shifted (mostly within me, although there has been some external confirmation) in 6 weeks, I am aware that if I truly want to manifest a different experience, seeing huge changes on the outside (finances, career, health, relationships, personal, contribution, etc.), it will require both time and consistency. So I find myself both impressed and unimpressed at the same time.

I am aware that the visioning part of the course is where I feel a bit "sparse". In the past I was able to imagine all manner of possibilities for myself, but holding the vision was not sustainable. My hunch is that without a direct sense of vision arising out of a relationship with a deeper aspect of being, what you have called "True Self", I had no real staying power, beyond the "will of the mind". This area of vision and goals is clearly where my attention needs to be now, within the context of doing the ES course.

Good luck as you continue forward!

Stevers

I just want to say 'thanks', Stevers, for these two very insightful paragraphs. I think you nailed the very essense of the ES course.

Nothing more I can add to this. I hope you continue to post. Looking forward to it.

Cheers

Just want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring posts. I bought ES about 5 months ago, started off but the enthusiasm gradually faded and disappeared. Reading the posts here have inspired me to start again and I have a couple of questions I hope someone might help me with.
Holysinc was mentioned a couple of times would you advise buying it?
How do you stay on track when old habits take over again and good intentions get forgotten?

Originally Posted By: ChrisMoon

Holysinc was mentioned a couple of times would you advise buying it?
How do you stay on track when old habits take over again and good intentions get forgotten?

I do Holosync and find it most useful.

ES teaches you how to stay motivated in the Q&A section of Part A.

Last edited by uniquesoul; 06/28/09 11:50 AM.
OP Offline

Hello ChrisMoon,
And welcome back to ES.
I certainly recommend Holosync. Just imagine lying back (though they recommend you stay sitting up) and listening to calming sounds while your both hemispheres of your brain get synchronised.... and all you have to do is absolutely nothing for an hour. I have made huge changes in my life in the past 18 months and the credit goes to Holosync. I can claim this because prior to Holosync I knew things were wrong but I didn't know what to do about it and I tended to get more entrenched. Post 6 months of Holosync I just found making change easy and obvious.

Regarding staying on track and making changes permanent......
I think persistence and determination are the keys here. Determination comes if the changes one envisiges are so worthwhile and exhilerating that nothing is allowed to get in the way. Persistence comes with practice. It takes six weeks for form a new habit, but just one day of missed practice to break the habit.

If you look through the forum postings you will find postings littered with doubt, self-sabotage, negativity, fear. Obviously these are the arch-enemies of achieving one's goals: those little satans who work away to pull you off track, even when the chosen track is sound, healthy, rational and promises all manner of good things.

I guess that is why so many people stumble at the various hurdles. I, however, am determined not to play those games any more. I am on this forum to succeed and succeed I will. ES works, it really does. I am changing for the better and finding the courage at last to aim really, really high. Previously self-doubt, bad habits and scepticism undermined my good aspirations. This time I am on track, I am taking things one step at a time, one day at a time, and subsequently I'm being rewarded richly for my investment in my self.

I wish you the best of luck. I commit to supporting anyone who is willing to embrace these principles. May ES bring you joy and bliss as it has me.

Adieu
French Claire

Thank you French Claire for taking the time to write such an informative and usefull answer.
You truly are an inspiration.
all the best,
Chris

Hi ChrisMoon -
I have been using Holosync and am staying with it in spite of what I probably consider 'slow' progress. Bill Harris speaks of many different responses and encourages clients to accept whatever happens as the right thing for them. He also does not encourage moving into deeper levels until you get all you can use from the first one(s). Impressive to me from somebody who is making an income from product sales.
As far as staying on track is concerned, I would highly recommend taking things in 'baby steps' and most definitely having an 'accountability partner.'
'Baby steps' means only committing yourself to one small, do-able step at a time. It means putting yourself in a position to succeed. (It doesn't mean you can't take more than one step - or a bigger one, however.) And your accountability partner is somebody to whom you report your progress, with whom you evaluate your difficulties, and - most important - with whom you celebrate your successes. Somehow when we do our accounting with another person, our motivation and objectivity is positively affected.
Best wishes with ES. May you create a beautiful day!
Margaret Ida

Dear French Claire,
I am in my first week of ES. I have read several of your forum emails. I am in agreement with your principles. You stated you would support anyone who was in agreement with the ES principles. I have listened to Holysync. I have a background of following different studies. I have grown much over the years. I want very much to be where you are now. If you feel like you would like to support me, to be a responsibility partner for me, please let me know. I can only promise that I will do my best for where I am right now. I do so enjoy this forum. It is the first forum I have ever enjoyed. I believe it is because there is so much openess about how one actually feels, and about how one is actually doing or not doing at the time. This has made me feel more secure and able to write this. I think your goals are great! I do not have that kind of courage yet, and have not even discovered a life purpose, but I will. I am totally enthused about this ES program. It is top-notch as far as I am concerned.
Thank you for sharing. \:\)

Growing With You!
Successful
OP Offline

Dear Successful,
I am smiling all over my face! Here are the smilies: \:\) \:\) \:\) .
Yes, my commitment to support others is certainly valid - so Successful, you have got yourself an accountability partner! I notice with interest that you call it a 'responsibility partner' - I love the idea of us sharing the responsibility to do whatever it takes for both of us to get to where we want to be.

Where am I at? I have worked through ES for the first time and I am poised to rework the whole program again. I am a person who wants to know WHY. So I have been listening to and reading other personal dev. experts to help fill in the blanks. I want my ES canvas to be a blaze of colour and with a strong foundation. I loved Laurel Langemeier's money-making advice and she really opened my mind to how much fun it is to make money. Gay Hendricks is always beside my bed. "The Big Leap" to train me to spend more and more of my day in joy and bliss. I also have his "How to love yourself workbook" as it rattled me to hear Jack Canfield point out we can only receive love from others to the extent we love ourselves. On a scale of 1 to 10, I have a lot of self-love steps to take. Napoleon Hill is my current mentor and I listen to him every time I get into the car. He does my soul good.

That's the theoretical side. On a practical level...
1) I have been working through negative facets of myself but I am turning the corner here. My unconscious is demanding I focus on the positive now = definitely the right way to go.
2) Got about 5kgs to lose. Am working on motivation here. Have committed myself to walk an hour per day (again) and am just about to start some weight training. No point in having a fine ES mind and an unfit, flaccid body, eh?
3) I have committed to repeating/feeling my affirmations until I get to the point where I glow. I'm about 10 days in. My aim is to keep those new, budding neurons growing and not miss a day (my psychology research indicates skipping a day makes them die off!)
4) I am turning myself into a profitable persona. This area is really working for me. I am starting to genuinely believe the ES promise: you attract what you focus on. I think much more inspiring money thoughts now. My income is going up.
5) I am in the process of commiting myself to living permanently in my genius zone (another Gay Hendricks concept).

So Successful, you have made my day. I am sending you my cntact details so we can co-achieve. Look at the top of your menu bar: you will find a flashing envelope beside "My Stuff", click on it and you will find out how to contact me.

I wish you a glorious adventure. May we take the next steps together!
Adieu,
French Claire

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved