Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jojobiz Offline OP
OP Offline

in one of diamond fengshui's newsletters it mentioned using 'fire' element in the love/relationship corner. something like pictures in red frames, a pair of red candles or photos of couples in front of a fire place. my question is, how about people who belong to the 'wood' and 'water' elements? using fire/red things will be harmful to wood and water people cuz obviously fire burns wood and evaporates water.

personally, im the 'wood' element and anything red is harmful for me. when i wear red shirts i tend to get sick more or hurt my hands/feet. the newsletter also says that without 'fire' there'll be no spark or chemistry. so i've been trying to figure out this paradox...

any ideas lol?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha jojobiz,

Once again, it's about balance. If your bedroom falls into a "wood" sector, that doesn't mean you don't have any of what would be considered "fire" colors or elements in it. You just don't want that to be the dominant theme or piece there.

It's like your four "not so great" directions - you are still going to activate them in regards to the space feng shui of Levels One and Two.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved