Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Thank you very much for your explanations and advice. The idea of using several PLs for 40 days sounds very good but I think they should have a special price for the customers who have the entire library.
The fact that so many of us have so many questions and rely on these forms shows that we need more instructions how to use them. The instruction for each CD is fine when you have one or two, but when you have 16 of them...it's enough to make your head spin. Am I doing right, wrong, what if there is a better way??
It seems like it's a very important tool to use and they should have made it more affordable.

I have the paraliminal accelerator, and I'm loving it. I don't find it at all confusing. Time consuming, yes, but not confusing. Prior to that, I had the whole paraliminal library, and I didn't find it confusing to use those, either. Just find one or two paraliminals that seem to fit my goal, and give them a listen. If there are others that might be better, so what? They've helped, regardless, perhaps in different directions, or perhaps not.

Now that I have used the accelerator for a time (I am not done with my 40 days yet), I'm seeing that even paraliminals that are apparently unrelated to my goal--help me get down the path a little better. The coaching sessions are priceless, and I'm using some paraliminals from my library that I hadn't even opened yet. (So glad I finally did!)

Frankly, with this particular goal, I've made gains that I've been unable to reach in the past, no matter what program I used, be it Silva, Reiki, LSC or whatever. And I'm not even done yet. I'm impressed.

Just my little endorsement. ;\)

I'm interested to read a number of posts indicating satisfaction with various Paraliminals. I have used a number of them, including "Procrastination", "Natural Brilliance" and "Sonic Access". I have not found any of them to have any beneficial effect and regard my involvement with these programs as a waste of time and money :-(

But I'm a tiger for punishment, as I have just purchased the basic Qi Gong course in the hope of ridding myself of arthritis. Let's hope it proves to be more effective than the others.

I am on Day 16 of the 40 Day Paraliminal Accelerator program.
I am really making great progress towards my goal. Using the Paraliminal Accelerator program is giving me more confidence to handle anything that occurs in my life.

Since starting this program I have also notice my sciatic pain and discomfort has disappeared.

In My Humble Opinion Paraliminal Accelerator is GREAT! \:\/

OP Offline

Thank You Maez, I appreciate you sharing your findings with us...

I have finished the 40 Day Paraliminal Accelerator program.

I feel better than I have felt in a long time. And I am making a lot progress towards my goal.

Again In My Humble Opinion Paraliminal Accelerator is GREAT! \:\)

Meaz, I agree whole-heartedly! I have only used it once for the 40 days (more like 48 days, but I finished), and I am still astounded at the results. I'm taking a little rest from it now, but plan to get back into it next week for my next project--which, oddly enough, presented itself to me in the course of my last project.

I really think this is one of the two best programs LSC offers, the other being Abundance For Life. There are some things I would (and did) tweak, but the genius of the program is that it allows for that.

Bravo to LSC for this great program!

Suggestion: Up the price of the Ultimate You set, and include the Accelerator, so people can have the whole thing.

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Jeanne

Suggestion: Up the price of the Ultimate You set, and include the Accelerator, so people can have the whole thing.

I totally agree to that...thank you all...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved