Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sergio Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi...
I've been using Sonic Access for almost 2 years with good results... and I am considering on buying the four seasons program, but I am not sure if it will be useful to add it to the old sonic access program or it will just be redundant.
Any help is welcomed...
Sergio

My answer would be Yes. I might be a little bias cause I try to buy everything Paul creates. I am completely amazed how my life has changed since I started with the Photo Reading course. I got the Four season right away. I have only listened to Summer. Tonight I will go through each season. I like the guided meditation Paul takes me through. I also got the Bonus CD of Sonic Access Songs. I let that cd stay in my car.

Enjoy and create the life you want to live. Yes, these cd's will help you with that process.

Sergio Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi NeoZon...
Thanks for your answer. If you can share how is your exploration of four season going, It would be really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance....

And Yes, lets enjoy and create wonderful lifes.

I listen to each one once just to get a taste. Mostly I just was listening to the summer session. I have picked on a new technique while listening to them. Sometimes I will go in and out of trance with images appearing in my mind. I have now come to learn that these are direct communications with my inner mind. I have been explorer the images more easier while listen to the CD's. This week of work I can see went smoothly. I do enjoy these Sonic Sessions.

Also, last night I had a dream with Paul Scheele in it. I know it's weird. I asked him if he uses the Genius Code often. Of course he said all the time. But, the truly fascinating thing about the dream was I uncovered a bunch of hidden paramliminals. That had sparkling covers. I wish I would have written down the titles of them when I woke up. But, I didn't and now I forget.

Where is the Four Seasons Sonic Access? I only see the normal Sonic Access program on here.

Sergio Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks again NeoZon! Very interesting how you explore this tool...
Enjoy!

Sergio Offline OP
OP Offline

http://www.learningstrategies.com/seasons

You may find it here uniquesoul

You should call in and ask for the bonus cd too. It has all the songs from the Sonic Access CD's.

Thank you!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved