Originally Posted By: Linda Carroll
My best thoughts are with you also, CPW1. I just gave up my real estate license--there is so much fear and anger and greed involved in RE right now! I used to help folks sell their homes and move on in their lives, or find new homes to begin a new part fo their lives, but jeepers, now the negative energies are overwhelming, and the positive energy was getting sucked out of me!

I have no immediate prospects, but like you, I can't help feeling good, and feeling open to new and better things. I am getting back into gardening and landscape design, which was my previous career. Thanks to all the great stuff I'm learning from LSC, and all transformational persons(including you fantastic forum folks!) I'm very eager to start putting a healing component into my designs and gardening.

Uniquesoul, I don't know what the reference to your problem is about, but I include you definately in my best and kindest thoughts.

Good Luck with the gardening you can help people out having a hard time selling their house, by making their yards look better than everybody elses.I love gardening too.