Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I just got the bad news my job is closing down in 4weeks.I feel good on the inside for some strange reason that hard to explain but it feels great.I would like some very positive people full of faith to send some positive energy my way, because I think it multiplys 10x for every person. So just add me in your prayer, meditations or matras I will do the same for you. Are there any online groups that focus on positive energy if not we need to start one.

I will help you from my side for you to find a new job. Keep working on it. Your positive mental attitude will help you. Get your resume' ready and start job hunting! Good luck!!!

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks I been throwing good energy your way for a while now how far have you come out your situation at the job.You still enjoy those three programs.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

The Resiliency Course has been calling the pass day so I am going to buy it,can anyone give me some feedback who used the course.

I have the Resiliency course. It is nice, but I only bought it because it came at a deep discount last November. I still need to listen to all of it.

As in most courses, you need to do the work diligently.

I am not out of my troubles yet, but slowly getting there.

Will definitely add you to my "send good things" list. It could be that this one of those "one door closes so that another door can open" events--could it be that it's time for you to launch a business of your own?

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Jeanne
Will definitely add you to my "send good things" list. It could be that this one of those "one door closes so that another door can open" events--could it be that it's time for you to launch a business of your own?

I lost many jobs through no fault of my on trying to get out of this one and I stayed very positive. I keep recieving unespected messages from random sources saying the doors was closed because greater is to come and the right door will open at the exact right time. I feel so exicited even though everybody else is down, It is a strange but great feeling that something great is about to happen it even sends shivers up spine that make my hair feel it's standing up. I about to go through my Abundance for Life Course again.
Thanks Learning Strategies team you really really changed my life and will be forever grateful.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Now I am going around singing about positive stuff ,this situation I am in is sqeezing me like a sponge or wet rag and it seems to be sqeezing even more positive juice out of me.

My best thoughts are with you also, CPW1. I just gave up my real estate license--there is so much fear and anger and greed involved in RE right now! I used to help folks sell their homes and move on in their lives, or find new homes to begin a new part fo their lives, but jeepers, now the negative energies are overwhelming, and the positive energy was getting sucked out of me!

I have no immediate prospects, but like you, I can't help feeling good, and feeling open to new and better things. I am getting back into gardening and landscape design, which was my previous career. Thanks to all the great stuff I'm learning from LSC, and all transformational persons(including you fantastic forum folks!) I'm very eager to start putting a healing component into my designs and gardening.

Uniquesoul, I don't know what the reference to your problem is about, but I include you definately in my best and kindest thoughts.

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State

It's a massive case of mobbing, discrimination, retaliation, etc. As I lodge more complaints, I get closer to the end as one or two wins will send the enemies running to the Bahamas.... LOL!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved