Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

I've recently decided to post a question of the month on the forums to help people start thinking about and taking responsibility for their own happiness. Feel free to chime in!

September's Question: As the school year kicks off for children all over the world, what new beginning can you embark on to bring more happiness into your life?

Hey, that's a fun idea. Here's my chime in:

I can go tent camping more often in my favorite public and private camping grounds with more peace and quiet, and fewer fumes and noise from large RV's, and quads, since families are back at home and focused on the school year.

I'd love to watch the vulture migration across the Strait of Juan de Fuca later this month. That should be an awesome, inspiring, and provocative event!

Thanks for reminding me, Marci!

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State

Oh, also, this is independent of the school year--I am embarking on reviving my gardening and landscape design interest, with a special emphasis on creating healing spaces, where persons can come in contact with nature.

Even if it is just a square yard of space, there is a connection with the Earth that so many of us are missing, and long for, without even realizing it.

I visualize these spaces as being in on clinic grounds, retreats, spas, hospitals, memorial gardens, prisons, safe houses, Habitat for Humanity communities, public areas, our local Hands-on Children's museums (children and plants connect so purely. Plants don't know they are beautiful, they just are. And children perceive and respond to that so directly and sincerely.)

I've been trying to figure out which would be best study first, the Spring Forest Quigong, to help enhance the healing intent, energy, and message in the gardens? or maybe Diamond Feng Shui, to work with energies that are present?

No matter which, I am going ahead with my Healing Gardens. I know that having a pure intention will put healing into any garden project I undertake. I anticipate that I won't be the only one putting helpful thoughts, thoughts of service, and kind wishes into these. Some will be the work of many hands! And I look forward to enhancing that by studying healing energy and methods.

Today I felt Happy for No Reason almost all day!

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State
OP Offline

Thanks Linda! Please post a link to Healing Gardens when it is up!

Well, I can finally buy a pair of in-line skates and learn the skill. I think it will be fun, I will be out side, and I will be getting a good workout.

I can also try to find a foreign language class to take, I have a personal life goal to learn 3 or 4 at least.

Thanks for reminding me!

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved