Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I were doing meditation three of Seeds of Enlightenment and followed the instructions for learning how to overcomming limitations. I were supposed to hold a negative thought/intention and then switch to something positive and beneficial after, to experience how easy it is to manage one's mind.
However, I overdid this exercise and got stuck in a permanent state of contraction, and I can't find how to reverse the effect or how I should put it.
Rewieving afterwards what I actually did, I realize something that I havn't realized before in my life. I don't really hold thoughts that much, but rather seem to manifest my thoughts directly into my being instead.

Trying to reconnect with the Sea of Awareness doesn't work very well any longer, since this condition very efficently prevents me from doing just that. I tried already, but the effect got back to what it was...

I guess it's easier to brake something than to fix it...

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hello K.Sjodin!

I didn't realize you had done a posting here and am so glad we have already connected via phone and email. I responded to your most recent email this morning.

I look forward to hearing about your progress!

With love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved