Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

I purchased "Seeds of Awareness" last June and it is treat to meditate.
Listening to her has helped me rediscover my inner peace.
With Sea of Awareness I now understand "intention".

What a beautiful way of expressing ourselves.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I agree! I have meditated for many years and tried many modalities, but felt like I had a lot of disparate pieces that didn't connect very well. What Jeddah gave me was a structure to hang it all on. It is such a treat to find someone who is so articulate and able to distill cosmic concepts so beautifully. If you like Seeds, you're going to absolutely love Embracing Freedom!

OP Offline

Hi Wendy,
I'm working with Embracing Freedom right now and enjoying the powerful but simplicity of Jeddah's meditation. It works!

I absolutely love Jeddah Mali and her work - can't wait for the next set which I believe is to be called "Infinite Grace". Put Jeddah's work together with my other special favourite - Chunyi Lin and Spring Forest Qigong - not much more a person could ask for

I agree Jetay, SFQ and Jeddah to enhance or support, is the best combination i have found in Years!

Nancy

Hi, I am working my way through Embracing Freedom now and love it.Is there a date set for "Infinite Grace" to be launched?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Karen!

Infinite Grace should be available by mid Summer of 2010. We are also working on a set of DVDs based on the materials Jeddah shared during the retreat she did here last Summer. The program will probably be titled Recognizing Truth and will contain five individual programs: Fear into Love, Doubt into Confidence, Struggle into Harmony, Myth into Truth and Individual into Universal. We hope to have that completed by late Spring or early Summer.

I'm also thrilled that we are going to be offering the 20 week Pathway to Enlightenment teleseminar series again next year starting Saturday, March 13th. I love beginning my weekend by doing one of Jeddah's meditations at the same time as all the other participants in the series.

Lots of great stuff to look forward to!
Wendy

Hi! I am, right now, downloading my Seeds of Enlightenment, so I'm not at all familiar with it. Please tell me, is "Embracing Freedom" a part of it and, if so, what track is it on? If not, what is it?

Many thanks!

It's me again! I am unable to find an answer to the following question and I can't e-mail the Support team because I don't have Outlook. As you may have gathered, I'm not at all familiar with forums! My question is this: My Username is Rafi...so why is my real name showing up in the messages and how do I change this, please?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Khali!

Seeds of Enlightenment is the first in what will eventually be a three part series of courses based on Jeddah Mali's teachings. Embracing Freedom is the second part of that series. Seeds of Enlightenment deals with universal principles, clarifies the structure that underlies all Jeddah's teachings and deals with practical considerations and the basics of working with them.

Embracing Freedom is a series of 12 meditations that tend to deal more with the implications of being human. The first four meditations involve building skills, the second four are contemplations that help you overcome the obstacles to staying aware during every day life, and the final four involve qualities that produce more mature states of consciousness. I found Embracing Freedom felt very personally applicable - I could swear Jeddah had done some of the meditations specifically for me!!! They have had a huge impact on the way I approach everyday life and process what happens.

Infinite Grace will be the final course in the series and will explore qualities that have not been explored in the first two. It will hopefully be available by late Spring or early Summer. Jeddah's courses just keep getting better, so I'm anticipating that one will be spectacular!

All the best,
Wendy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved