Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi once again, Khali!

Apparently once you have set up your initial account, the forum administrator needs to make changes to the User Name or Display Name. It has just been changed to Rafi!

Thanks for your patience.

In working with Jeddah's meditations I find them extremely enjoyable and yet so powerful as her comforting voice guides and leads you through them and I really enjoy how well the background music just makes them come alive and brings it all together. Looking forward to working with all her material as it becomes available. Blessings,

Hi! I have been looking at Seeds of Enlightenment for quite some months but not buying the programme. However, the Earth Healing Meditation that Jeddah Mali led for the end of the year 2009 really convinced me there is something very, very worthwhile about her approach to meditation, so I have just downloaded the series of Seeds.

I would like to know if the meditations can be done while one is feeling really ill or is it best to wait until one has more vitality?

Secondly, and perhaps only time will answer this, is it possible to use Jeddah Mali's Teachings on meditation in conjunction with other schools/ways of doing thing?

Thank you. I appreciate having this forum where we can bring our concerns and hear about others' experiences.

Peace/Shanti

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Catalina!

I often meditate even when feeling down or slightly off kilter and feel much better after the session! It may not be as profound an experience as I might get when I am feeling clear and energetic, but it is still beneficial.

I'm not sure what "schools/ways of doing things" you are referencing, but I have integrated Jeddah's teachings into all aspects of my life. This includes my personal life, professional interactions and connections with my family and friends as well as my overall way of looking at and relating to the world.

Once you feel the beauty and power of expansion and connection to all that is, it's hard (if not impossible) to go back!

All the best!
Wendy

Thanks, Wendy,

The first two meditations have gone just fine. The third one, 'Overcoming Limitation' seems more like a lecture than a meditation, because she is presenting these ideas and there is never time for the mind to go quiet. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Catalina

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Catalina!

If you find you don't have enough time to process the material, I would either pause the recording or write down the pertinent points and meditate on those at your leisure. As I have continued working with Jeddah's materials I sometimes find great benefit from spontaneously taking five or ten minutes to meditate on a specific issue that has arisen. When you've integrated the core concepts this is very easy to do. All our programs are about empowering people and enabling them to be self sufficient!

All the best to you!

Hi, Wendy,

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've begun the Seeds to Enlightenment series recently. I'm finding them to be just what I need right now and I'm very happy and grateful to be able to learn from Jeddah Mali by this means.

I've received an invitation to the teleseminar Pathways to Enlightenment and I sent some questions to the "Contact" address but have not received a reply yet. As time is getting short for registration, and possibly some other participants here in the Forum may also have questions, I thought I would ask you.

Is there some great benefit to be gained by doing both Seeds of Enlightenment and/or Embracing Freedom together with Pathways to Enlightenment at the same time? I am already doing two meditations daily and wonder if I could really do justice to both Seeds and Pathways programs simultaneously as well as my other commitment.

I have signed up for the question and answer session being held tonight (Wednesday, 17 February), so if there is no reply I will try to ask about it tonight. As I had really dreadful insomnia last night, and I live six hours away from Minnesota, I may not be able to stay awake at 1.30am.

I had another question about Pathways to Enlightenment: I believe the meditations have been prerecorded, right? How would you describe the benefit you gained from being in the group, doing it together since it's already happened?

"I'm also thrilled that we are going to be offering the 20 week Pathway to Enlightenment teleseminar series again next year starting Saturday, March 13th. I love beginning my weekend by doing one of Jeddah's meditations at the same time as all the other participants in the series."

Thank you, Wendy. I'm glad you're here to help us out.

Sincerely,

Catalina

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, Catalina!

The Pathway program is significantly different than the CD course in a couple of ways. The sessions are an hour long with 10 to 15 minutes of discussion and then 45 to 50 minutes of meditation. This extended meditation time can create some really profound shifts. You are correct that the meditations have been pre-recorded, but the experience of connecting in and meditating with a group of like-minded individuals is really powerful!

While some of the materials are similar to what you are getting with your CD courses, Jeddah approaches them from different perspectives, which contributes to a deeper and more comprehensive experience. I find that combining the two has generated a deep integration of the concepts into the core of my "being."

Even though I have been working with Jeddah's materials since the first Pathway series, I still have "aha" moments when I hear or perceive something that is new to me. I guess it's like not being able to step in the same river twice, because I'm a different person each time I revisit the meditations.

Lots of love to you,
Wendy

Thank you again, Wendy. Your response is very clear and makes a lot of sense.

This is a different question: Do you know what Jeddah means by the phrase 'signature energy patterns'? She uses it in several of the meditations.

It's so helpful to have a place to ask questions. Thanks to Learning Strategies for setting up this blog.

Catalina

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Catalina!

Signature patterns are the energetic imprints that are created when we use our intention to influence and direct the Sea of Awareness. If you hold a particular intention, you will notice a shifting of the energy into different shapes and forms that become our perceived experience. If these are expansive and light filled, they are in alignment with the innate nature of the sea of awareness. If they are constricted, they take you out of alignment with your true and natural being as awareness.

This was one of the first of many "ahas" I have had with what Jeddah teaches - talk about a perfect course correction tool! If I am feeling knotted up, overwhelmed, fearful, etc. then I know I am in a constricted energy pattern that is nonresourceful and appears to close down my options. If I am expanded, then I am able to see things more clearly and fully and I know this signature pattern is going to allow me to continue to expand and grow.

You can connect with how you perceive signature patterns by going inside and feeling how a particular experience impacts you. This impact can be very viscerally physical or it may have a more subtle manifestation.

For example, if I go inside and tune in to pity, I feel sad, woeful, disempowered and generally depressed and constricted. If I tune in to compassion, I have a feeling of oneness with all that is. I feel the illumination and growth that can come through facing a challenge with grace, love and power. This state is incredibly expanded. See how they feel for you.

When you work with signature patterns and start recognizing them for what they are, you realize that all change we experience occurs because we change our thought. We do not have to change our external environment, circumstances or companions. In every present moment, we get to choose what we focus on and by paying attention to the resultant signature pattern, we can choose contracted or expansive outcomes. It's a perfect feedback loop! Isn't life wonderful?!

With awe,
Wendy

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved