Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have a Kindle and would like to apply photoreading. Has anyone successfully done so?

It would be the same as applying photoreading to a computer screen and applying photoreading to a computer screen is the same as applying it to a book or any other material. Yet many people have applie the system to all sorts of things and still haven't gotten any results or solid proof that their lives are better off. Improving your life is the whole point isn't it?

I don't think anyone has 'successfully' applied Photoreading to anything, in spite of all the 'WOW!' claims.

I successfully applied it to a random book to prove someone wrong at work.He asked me a random question I answered it his eyes opened up all the way and his mouth was hanging open \:o TRUE STORY

Originally Posted By: kevinhpchan
I have a Kindle and would like to apply photoreading. Has anyone successfully done so?
It should be a problem as long you don't accept others beliefs.

Hi,
Actually, I have been using my Kindle DX with PR very successfully. For me it has been much easier than using a book..What I have done is to put a small dot on top of the Kindle frame. I use that dot for my "blur" reference. Turning pages are piece of cake..next page, next page...You need to try it...

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved