Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73834 10/03/09 04:40 PM
OP Offline

Dear members: I'm new in this Forum. I have just ordered some Paraliminals and hope to receive next week (I'm in Malaysia).

I started with the law of attraction and meditation about two years ago. First 10 months with Holosync, then another 10 months with Quantum Mind Powers (QMP), 2 months with Silva UltraMind, 1 month with Steve G. Jones (Hypnotherapy) and now this.

I admit to have benifited most from QMP but the manifestation of my affirmation had sort of desolved. I admit I now work with less stress and able to manifest small stuff. But the best is yet to come.

Can anyone whom have been the same road, please give some input on this. My point is, I cant see the kind of benifit compared to the time and money spent. My wife is beggining to get sick and tired of me hooking up with a headphone everynight. Thanks.

Ali Karim #73848 10/04/09 09:29 PM

Boy, I am practically on the same path as you! I started out with Holosync also, but found out that I like the guided meditations better.

The market is HUGE for all these different strategies. I think it is like exercise, important to pick one that works and is fun and "feels" right.

For me, I have found learning strategies to fit with my value system the best. Both Paul Scheele and Jeddah Mali have become my favorite gurus on the scene. I am also going to look into "The Work" by Byron Katie.

I think manifestation is really cool, but without the values that my mentors have, I fear it could be very abused.

Imagine all the people...
Sheryll #73958 10/14/09 03:02 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Ali!

I think there are a lot of us who are or have been "dabblers." There are so many intriguing approaches out there. I have found over the years that I need two key ingredients - the approach needs to be simple (the more levels, exercises, complications, contradictions, perturbations, etc. the less likely I am to follow through)and I need to enjoy it. As the ancient wise man said "The one that will work is the one you will do!"

I have also come to believe that we all have our answers inside us. We just need a mentor who will keep reminding us of that and supporting us as we re-access what we are and know. When someome claims to have my answers or the solution for me, I run the other way as fast as possible!

I'm sure you will get a lot out of the paraliminals you ordered -
when you align your desires with the power of your other than conscious mind, incredible things happen. You start remembering how powerful you already are!

With love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved