Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73624 09/09/09 01:07 PM
OP Offline

Hi

How does it affect the time feng shui when teenagechildren have their own entrance?

I have just bought a new home with 3 levels. On the groundfloor level there are 2 entrancedoors - SE and NE and our two teenageboys may be using one each.
On the main level(same shape as groundfloor) the main entrance of the house is in the westarea facing SW2.
I consider the house a SW2, and will activate ground- and firstfloor for that - but do I need to activate for different areas for the boys? What then about the rooms they have common?

Very grateful for clear thoughts on this subject!

-Cathrine, Kongsberg, Norway

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Cathrine,

I'd recommend emailing/calling in to set up a consultation. That way the consultant can see a little bit more of what's going on.

The door you calculate your house's mountain with is the main door that someone would normally think to come to sell you Girl Scout cookies -Do you have Girl Scouts in Norway? \:\) .

The door your kids come into can affect the type of energy coming into the house. The impact of that depends on what going on in the sector the doors fall into, and how often they are used.

Are these doors facing a good direction from them, and are they in an auspicious sector in the house, when you map out your Time Feng Shui in regards to the regular entrance?

Much Love, Shawn

I have a house with a West facing front door, an East facing back door, and a North facing kitchen door. When we got the house, my husband was used to using a 'back' door as a main entrance and the front door was tight to move. So everybody entered the house through the North facing kitchen door.
A few years later, when our marriage was ending, I got the Diamond Feng Shui couse and started learning. I discovered that while North was a good direction for my now ex-husband, it was not for me. In fact, West was a great direction for me. So I got the front door to be more functional and started using it. Wow! What a spiritual lift! - and I found things really looking up for me.
But my teenagers still used the kitchen door most of the time - turns out that their personal directions worked better with North.
So there you go. That was my experience. I'm sure Shawn has some good help for you, too.
May you create peace in your day.
Margaret Ida

Such fabulous answers to the sometimes cloudy topic of doors to the home!

As you probably well know, it is best to orient the directions of the home from the door that the builders intended to be your front door. It sounds like you have activated according to this fact.

Another way to approach the subject is to involve your kids in the feng shui of the home. They may have fun with creating their own activation cards and getting involved to the degree that it would affect them. A parent can do their child's feng shui up until the age of 12. Your teen-agers may respond well to creating their own goals and cultivating the feng shui of their own spaces. This may help them consciously take into account what door is best for them as well.

All the best!
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved