Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Administrator
Administrator

Betsemes,

I have done the full Sedona Method course. If you would like to know anything specific feel free to email me with your question.

Alex

Margaret,

You wrote:
i never went to any of their retreats. When i get the opportunity, i head off to the holy people
Where this that holy woman near Cologne/Germany?
I know that you had some contact on CRI D/F
with some lady from Cologne. Was Brigitte??
Of course this lady was not a holy woman but
I guess a follower of her.

What impression do you get from this holy
people. I suspect that you went to see
Eckerhard Tolle as well???

Tony

Tony
Heavens, i am the one who says Tolle is a phony!!!!! I was no more impressed w/ that Maharishi guy in the 1960's than i am w/ Tolle. They're both the same to me. I should clarify myself though. My response had more to do w/ people on the CRI DF elevating him to a status he does not deserve. He's certainly not a fake in any ordinary sense of the word. But in the spiritual realm, the real holy people just don't bother w/ money It is not in my book that i would ever pay to listen to a holy person speak. His workshop in Rhinebeck charges big bucks and so do his tapes and stuff. He's just a guy trying to make a living off his personal transformational experience. This is the height of New Age adgenda. There's nothing wrong w/ what he's doing. Everyone is doing the same thing. I once went to see a holy man in Tiruvannamalai who lived on a veranda who blessed me greatly and another who just sits waiting for people. Someone asked him a question and when he answered that person, he looked at me & i suddenly felt a terrific jolt of energy shooting up both arms & culminating at the lower back of my skull. No money was involved. I just have a thing about workshops and what i call true spirituality My experience has been different. Not better, just different.

Here's what holy means to me: A person who is capable of knowing what i need prior to my knowing it and giving it to me w/o asking. Someone who can LITERALLLY change night into day & day into night. I have been healed in dreams. I was driving on a highway & came around a blind corner at 55 mph only to see a grey caddie directly in front of me. I suddenly felt myself flip out of my body at the chest area and next thing i know is i'm looking in the rear view mirror at the caddie still on my side of the road going around the corner. There were too many cars for it to get back in. Swami has saved my life a few times.

I once called Mother Meera (Limburgh) to ask for her help w/ a guy i work w/. His 13 month old son was dying and noone and nothing could help this baby. I asked him if he wanted me to call her. He said yes. On the day he was driving his son to the hospital, which he thought was it for this baby, i spoke to Mother & she said to take the baby to the hospital but that she would help. Well, by the time they got to the hospital, that baby was FINE. To this day, that baby is healthy. He was the weaker of twin boys. He had been sick for 3 months & had almost no weight or strength left in him.

Now these are just a couple things. Without any exaggeration on my part...stuff like this is on-going in my life w/ Swami and Mother. Yet there are plenty of people out there slandering them both. I have my personal experiences and that's it. I have seen Swami raise some woman who had been dead for 30 minutes...& in Andhra heat that is something. She just got up and walked away.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 23, 2002).]

Margaret,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have no experience with this since "holy" people
never interested me.

I know someone in Colorado, his name is Samuel Avital. His can read the body language like a book. He told me that he had
visited some of this "holy/enlightend" people on courses and retreats. What he saw
was that the body language told a different story then their words.

Of course, this should not be so for every
"holy" people but I have a natural distrust for self-styled gurus.

Tony

Kat Offline

Getting back to the Sedona Method issue. I went through the entire program. It was a lot of hard work. And Lord knows I needed it! I had so much baggage that it was effecting my health and my relationships and the worst part of it was that I didn't even realize this until I received a sample tape promoting the Sedona method in the mail.

For my experience, the Sedona method opened the pathway so that I could benefit from other more esoteric tools like the Sylva Method and Centerpoint's Holosync.

The H/S series I bought was actually not the full program they sell at centerpoint dot com. The system came from a company called New You and it's called Mind Aerobics. I'm not sure how it differs, but it was a lot less expensive. I'm on the third CD now.

Here's my experience with HS: When I started with the first CD, it completely wore me out. I felt like I filled 10 hours with mentally taxing work even though it was only 1/2 to 1 hour. After about 2 weeks I noticed that I have better and faster eye hand coordination, more mental acuity and better communication skills. When I was a child I was somewhat ambidextrous. I noticed that the ambidexterity started to return. I was just naturally grabbing things with my left hand that I would have otherwise moved my body around to use my right hand for.

When I stopped seeing improvement (about 8 months later) I moved to the second CD. The first couple of weeks produced more of the same weariness that the first one did. Then I noticed I had better focus and clarity.

I'm now on my third CD and I recently had a very interesting experience. While in the middle of the "extended workout", I was interrupted by noises in the garage. I opened my eyes and I saw a vision of what looked like a network of green neon with pulses of light flashing through it. As I came out of my meditation, the mesh began to collapse until it was gone. I don't know what this means, but I am noticing more mental clarity and focus as well as better discernment week by week. I can only attribute it to the h/s - Sedona combination.

I just ordered the Genius Code, so I'll see how it compares.

quote:
Originally posted by Kat:
The H/S series I bought was actually not the full program they sell at centerpoint dot com. The system came from a company called New You and it's called Mind Aerobics. I'm not sure how it differs, but it was a lot less expensive.

I searched the web for both New You and Mind Aerobics but I couldn't find the program you talked about. Do you have a web address for them? I'm curious how they stack up as far as how expensive their program is compared to Centerpointe.

Thanks,
Bob

BRA Offline

Margaret,
I think I have a site which would be interesting for you to explore. You seem to have enough experiences to grasp the information avaliable here. If you feel like, go visit www.azuritepress.com

To make myself a little more open I would like to say that I have extensively used almost all tapes from LS, Both Sedona Freedom Now and Holistic releasing, Holosync (Inner circle member)and Zhineng Qigong (Chi-Lel)with more for some years. Some of the experiences I have had is truly remarkable from my point of view. I have tried some other stuff out there (like Jasmuheen)...

I used the Holosync long enough to want to have something more useful in my everyday life, as strong/effective but in my opinion more "handy" in everyday situations etc. I still endorse H/S but to me it became a little to boring to just sit still...
And I really recommend the Maharic Seal for protection and safe exploration with GC etc.

To further turn on the heat ;-), I would like to put out a warning about the teachings of Dr. Stone at MSLA, California. So many things came to insight after using the Maharic seal that I feel pity for the kindhearted people still in this "organisation", because they do not know better/ recieves the correct information. Really brainwashing as I see it. If you do NOT feel guided to explore these teachings from azuritepress, please remember that all guidance is unfortunately not for your longterm best... All my guides, angels, archangels etc disappered when using this technique (Maharic Seal), leaving me with myself again. So beware for what you call in. It can take some real long time before you again rediscover what their true intent was...

Feel free to respond!

He's just a guy trying to make a living off his personal transformational experience. This is the height of New Age adgenda. There's nothing wrong w/ what he's doing. Everyone is doing the same thing. I once went to see a holy man in Tiruvannamalai who lived on a veranda who blessed me greatly and another who just sits waiting for people. Someone asked him a question and when he answered that person, he looked at me & i suddenly felt a terrific jolt of energy shooting up both arms & culminating at the lower back of my skull. No money was involved. I just have a thing about workshops and what i call true spirituality My experience has been different. Not better, just different.

Here's what holy means to me: A person who is capable of knowing what i need prior to my knowing it and giving it to me w/o asking. Someone who can LITERALLLY change night into day & day into night. I have been healed in dreams. I was driving on a highway & came around a blind corner at 55 mph only to see a grey caddie directly in front of me. I suddenly felt myself flip out of my body at the chest area and next thing i know is i'm looking in the rear view mirror at the caddie still on my side of the road going around the corner. There were too many cars for it to get back in. Swami has saved my life a few times.

I once called Mother Meera (Limburgh) to ask for her help w/ a guy i work w/. His 13 month old son was dying and noone and nothing could help this baby. I asked him if he wanted me to call her. He said yes. On the day he was driving his son to the hospital, which he thought was it for this baby, i spoke to Mother & she said to take the baby to the hospital but that she would help. Well, by the time they got to the hospital, that baby was FINE. To this day, that baby is healthy. He was the weaker of twin boys. He had been sick for 3 months & had almost no weight or strength left in him.

Now these are just a couple things. Without any exaggeration on my part...stuff like this is on-going in my life w/ Swami and Mother. Yet there are plenty of people out there slandering them both. I have my personal experiences and that's it. I have seen Swami raise some woman who had been dead for 30 minutes...& in Andhra heat that is something. She just got up and walked away.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 23, 2002).][/B][/QUOTE]

I've been doing CRI holosync for 4 years now & i'm not even close to being bored. I'm a very satisfied customer of that product.

Thanks for the info but i'm now finally doing the SFQ course that is offered by Master Chunyi Lin via LS.

I'm following my Teachers and my heart. I would never follow my curiosity in matters of the Spirit.

Take Care

BRA Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
I've been doing CRI holosync for 4 years now & i'm not even close to being bored. I'm a very satisfied customer of that product.

So I Am too, but when it comes down to secure the gains from the cleansings done, I really felt that I needed methods to protect myself when people are around... When one starts to clean ones field people is drawn to ones "good vibrations" and that is sometimes not so happy according to ones social life... ;-) I think you mentioned something like that in another discussion...

Thanks for the info but i'm now finally doing the SFQ course that is offered by Master Chunyi Lin via LS.

Thats great, I think Qigong is a very powerful tool for harmonizing "inner and outer" energies.

I'm following my Teachers and my heart. I would never follow my curiosity in matters of the Spirit.

Well, I think curiosity was the driving force when you started with all these methods, with or without Teachers. My Teachers turned out not to be for my highest good although I assure you that they tried to convince me that.

Take Care

BRA Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:

So I Am too, but when it comes down to secure the gains from the cleansings done, I really felt that I needed methods to protect myself when people are around... When one starts to clean ones field people is drawn to ones "good vibrations" and that is sometimes not so happy according to ones social life... ;-) I think you mentioned something like that in another discussion...

Thats great, I think Qigong is a very powerful tool for harmonizing "inner and outer" energies.

Well, I think curiosity was the driving force when you started with all these methods, with or without Teachers. My Teachers turned out not to be for my highest good although I assure you that they tried to convince me that.

Take Care

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved