Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jakalyn Offline OP
OP Offline

I have only just this week received my Diamond Feng Shui course and have started putting it into practice in my home and office, and I am looking forward to seeing the results manifest in my world.Most of the changes that need to be made are easily achievable, and with a couple of small changes in my bedroom I am immediately sleeping better.

One of the things I have learned from working my way through level 1 is that my personal direction of total loss is SW.

I am a single woman of 50 years old, and almost every person who has ever mattered to me is no longer in my life. I live alone and even my much loved son has chosen to go his own way without including me in his life or contacting me. He lives in the same town and is the only family that I have in this country. I have lived in Australia for over 25 years and feel more alone than the day a I arrived here. Recently I have been through yet another heartbreaking ending of a relationship with someone where there was a great deal of love between us. After looking at his personal energy number it turned out to be the same as mine. I also presently have financial problems.

Is it my destiny to be alone due to my personal loss direction? I have come to terms with many aspects of my solo flight through life, compelled to follow a spiritual direction, but I would like to feel more connected with loved ones, and feel also that I am loved and appreciated.

How can I counteract this negative influence? Yesterday I followed the advice in the manual and on the cd and made some changes in my bedroom and lounge, and I will buy some more rose quartz, but this morning I have woken up feeling quite disturbed by this aspect of my life. It explains the patterns of my close relationships, but I do not want this total loss of everyone that I love to continue. What to do?

Hi Jakalyn,

no, I don't think that that's your destiny and I don't believe that you are doomed.

I started with the power position of my bed and office chair. Then I activated my personal best directions. If your kua number is 1 then your personal relationship direction is South. For better relationships you should activate it. On page 35 in the level one manual you'll find a summary according to personal energy numbers. If needs be, declutter this direction in your bedroom, livingroom (and office) first and then place your activation card stating clearly what you want. I had the experience that it's most important to know what you want (instead of what you don't want). It's the same with your success direction which is Southeast which is also the general direction for abundance and fortune.

With Feng Shui you can change your earth luck and with the activation cards you will change your personal focus and attention and your human luck - which doubles the impact :-)

Marie also suggested in one of her newsletters to "place Opal or an opal gemstone in your total loss direction to really transform these issues". As it is not easy to get opal gemstones in Germany (it's easier in Australia, I believe) I copied the 24 diamond facets and placed the appropriate facet in the corresponding direction.

Love,
Astrid

jakalyn Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Astrid, I did all of the things that you mentioned..I completely re-arranged my office and can feel the difference in the energy...also everyone at work commented on how much better it 'felt'. I have done all of the activations...thanks for the tip with the opal, I will get one.I'm so glad I found this on-line community of like minded people!

Hi,

Great questions and points.

Another point to consider is that the total loss direction can also be transformational, any of your less than ideal directions can represent areas in which you can redirect energy for transformation. Great suggestion with the opal. In the most recent summer edition of the newsletter Marie goes into ways in which each kua number can transform their "total loss" direction. From what you posted, relationships and collaboration may have been a difficult area of life for you. For those with a total loss direction of the SW Marie suggests taking a look at your relationships, your boundaries within those relationships and your values around relationship particularly in the family and romantic sphere.

It is very true, when you describe what you want by it's opposite, listing everything you don't want, you tend to funnel more energy into exactly what you don't want because that is where the mental and creative energy is.

What is important to you about relationships? Since a relationship involves more than one person, how are you willing to behave in relationship? What behaviours and charactaristics are aligned with your highest positive intentions? Include this in your activation cards for clarity. When we have clarity and alignment with our values and highest postitive intention, that is the place from which we operate from and from where inspiration comes.

When you want to activate your areas for relationship, do begin with your personal relationship direction. Eventhough the SW is your personal total loss direction, by the premises of general space feng shui it is still a powerful direction for collaboration, romance and motherhood. In your case, activate this area only according to the general space feng shui parameters. (see page 13 for a few suggestions for activation) The feng shui operates in layers and you can still take advantage of the SW for general space feng shui. It's just a direction you wouldn't put your activation cards in.

All the best!
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved