Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73812 10/01/09 05:16 PM
BKM Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone - I am absolutely new to this forum and to LS Paraliminals ....

I listened to Side A of "Achieving Your Ideal Weight" today for the first time ... will follow through with Side B tomorrow, etc. I would love to "talk" with others who have used this particular CD, find out how they have done with weight loss, share any "tricks" to make it more effective, etc.

Thanks for any responses!
Bonnie (BKM)

BKM #74175 11/01/09 02:43 PM

HI, I too am new here and to the paraliminal cds. I have been using this one all week with great results. I have been dieting for six months and losing a steady pound a week, some weeks non but not increasing weight, which is fine but so long to get to ideal weight. So this week started to use this cd as directed and within three days had lost 2lb with no changes to diet or habits. I think its because I feel so good about myself and my image now as well, it all helps.
Brilliant stuff.

Regards
Julie
Mystic Charms

This is a good Paralim ... also get HoloSync's "Easy Weight Loss", it contains AutoFonix Subliminal affirmations that re-program you brain for such a goal.

Some good life practices I found are:
1. If you're not hungry, don't eat. Also, be OK with being hungry for a while in the day ... it definitely will not kill you or even hurt you.
2. Find something to do ( boredom is a big reason to eat ).
3. Just STOP eating french fries and Cokes ( any soda ( not soda water )).
4. Eat more salads and/or raw veggies.
5. Look in the mirror and love what you see no matter what you see.

Last edited by Brian D. Chapman; 01/08/10 03:29 AM.

Celer Et Audax

Brian D. Chapman
Allurium.com
SiteMyWay.com
BrianChapman.net

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved