Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#74318 11/16/09 02:35 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

What's on your mind about 2012?

What questions or concerns do you have?

If you could ask questions of people such as Chunyi Lin, Marie Diamond, or Jeddah Mali, what would they be?

We'd love to hear from you. Please post your responses here.

Thanks.

Pete

Pete Bissonette #74321 11/16/09 06:27 PM

I know for a fact I don't know it all and I been wrong plenty of times, but I always keep a open mind because I know I don't know it all and willing to listen nomatter what. I personally don't think anything is going to happen and have no concerns. Why worry yourself about something you can't stop like this economies bubble popping. 9 1/2 times out of 10 when I stayed positive through the bad times nomatter what was going on mainly BAD situations I got myself into even though I suffered alot I always came out like a smelling like a rose Out of the .5 time I learned a valueable lesson.

CPW1 #74326 11/16/09 10:15 PM

I believe there will be a change in human consciousness around the world with more social justice and less deceit. People will realize that lying is useless and can only make things worse. It's better we will be a little better off than polarizing wealth in fewer hands. There may be a catalyst to trigger this. If it will not be evident, lots of people will find one.

uniquesoul #74341 11/18/09 05:45 AM
Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Hi Pete,

I am a new member in your Forum and I found your question about "2012" quite thought-provoking.
What I have found out about it from many different sources, analyzing them, putting things together and from deep down myself is that something that has never happened before will happen on Dec. 30, 2012 (and not on the 25th or 26th), something extraordinary: yes, it will be a Shift in Consciousness but how and why will it happen?

First of all, NASA and many astronomers and scientists have verified that in the last 40-50 years the 'cosmic rays' coming from the center sun of this galaxy have been increasing exponentially. These Cosmic rays are in fact 'Consciousness' rays and while the rays from the sun can be stopped by solid matter (hence the shadows and unable to go through walls) these cosmic rays are unstoppable and go through anything. They are the Creator's (or God, or Mind, or Universal Intelligence, whatever one prefer to call HIM) means for increasing the consciousness of humans on earth at this time, that is a way to increase human vibration frequencies and/or Consciousness in order to prepare the human physical body to withstand the amount of His Love energy which will enter the planet on that day. If the body was not so prepared it would die: it would be like an electrical bulb which is supposed to take 110-120 Volts or 220-230 Volts and being plugged into a one million volts. It would short circuit.

Now, we know that this date was given by the Mayan before they all suddenly disappeared - they became invisible to us because they ascended in group to the 5th dim. thanks to their very enlightened and honest and loving High Priests guided by an Enlightened One (a Christ Being) who helped the entire population to increase their vibrations through Truth and Love and Knowledge.
Something of course that could have happened to all other various people on earth had their so-called High Priests have been as giving instead of telling lies and maintaining knowledge as secret as possible.

The truth of the matter is that The Creator did not create man in 3rd dimension! Third dimension was never meant to be for His human creations, as humans are His ultimate Creation and they were meant to have absolutely anything they desired instantly, through the manifestation of their thought-feelings-desires by His Light which is omnipresent and invisible to our 3rd dim. eyesight.

Every religion talks of a 'Fall from the Garden of Eden'. The 'fall' was caused by Fear vibrations which are much, much lower than Love vibrations. The Garden of Eden was the 5th dim. where humans were living before they were tempted NOT by Eve but by a group of 7th dim. rebellius Beings from Orion. These beings first appeared as loving just to establish credibility and they were coming and going in their very advanced spaceships (which, by the way, were not created by them, but by the omnipresent Light which Father has created in order to fulfill any desire of His children). Due to their ability to travel deep-space in these spaceships, they seemed more advanced to people of Earth in the 5th dim. and so it happened that they (these Orions) persuaded the scientists of Atlantis to project into space some kind of magnetic waves - very much like the military apparatus of USA and other countries are now doing with their HAARP technology causing our stratosphere and ionosphere to tear apart, reflecting back to earth and causing an increased amount of floods, droughts, earthquakes, volcanic activity, tidal waves, tornadoes and hurricanes and affecting humans and animals health.

What the projection of these magnetic waves caused is the Global Flood which was totally catastrophic: Earth, at that time, was surrounded by three 5 km. thick layers of crystallized water and they were totally shattered downpouring on earth, changing its geography and the level of the oceans, sinking Atlantis and Lemuria and decimating the entire population of the planet. These layers of crystallized water were for the protection of human and animal life on the planet. Only people who lived very close to mountains and already higher up than valleys saved themselves and the population had to start to multiply again, but..... the fear caused by such an event dropped their vibrations to the 4th dim. which were further dropped later on into the 3rd dim., again caused by these Beings coming back later expecting our ancestors to worship them as Gods. Remember the so-called 'mythological gods and goddesses' of Egypt and Asia Minor? Osiris, Isis, Horus, Seth, Thot, Zeus, ect. ect?.... well, they were not mythological at all, they really existed but they were not gods, they were rebellius Orions who gave earth people new beliefs systems and religions, expected them to make human sacrifices to them and to worship them as gods. Thus, for the first time, humans knew cruelty and unimaginable fear which dropped their vibrations even further into the 3rd dim. and disconnecting themselves from the God within - that omniscient mind (which is called the 'subconscious mind' by today humans) which is the one that takes care of all the millions different things that goes on into the body at any given moment.

Our conscious mind is similar to the tip of an iceberg showing on top of the ocean water, while our omniscient mind is that part of the iceberg which is submerged and much, much larger than the visible tip. The fact we don't see it, does not mean it does not exist, in fact we do know that it does.
Our conscious mind should be called our 'surface mind' and it was never supposed to be at the center of consciousness. Its function is only as "an avenue of contact with the world". Just like the eyes are the mechanism but the brain does the seeing, and like the ears are the mechanism but the brain does the hearing, our surface mind was supposed to be only 'an avenue of contact with the physical world' while the omniscient mind was at the center of consciousness. Our surface mind was never supposed to do the thinking: it was created as a bridge between the Spirit and the physical creation. It was created to protect the physical body from unwillingly being damaged by an extremely lightning-fast Spirit by informing the Spirit of physical danger if that happened.

When the vibration frequencies dropped so drastically by fear and terror caused by these Orions, the surface mind took control. At the same time, the drastic fall in vibrations made humans feel as if they had been "abandoned" by their God and thought they had been thrown out of their Garden of Eden. They were never thrown out of it: they fell out of it. But it was all due to the lower vibration frequencies caused by fear which eventually multiplied and multiplied, as fear can only create more fear.

At the same time, the pain caused by the belief they had been abandoned by their God and thrown out of their Garden of Eden, plus fearful thoughts which caused more painful feelings, or better, negative emotions, started to cause disease and ultimately death. Death does not exist in this perfect Cosmos: it is an invention of 3rd dim. humans and their new brain perceptions.

This life in 3rd dimension was never the will of our Creator! How could we possibly imagine that He could create such a perfect Cosmos and that He was not able to create His own children, His ultimate creation, as perfect????! He did! He creates humans on the 8th dim. with His Spirit fully fused with their bodies. The Creator has established laws to govern the bonding of energy. Through these laws of materialization, the physical universe is created and maintained. In the material realms, these laws are right and proper. But when they come into relationship with biological life, they begin to behave strangely. From a perspective of consciousness, they translate into limitation, contraction, and ultimately death. In psychological terms, the laws of materialization have given rise to the ego - a fictitious identity with a sense of fear, vulnerability, and a need to protect and defend itself. Spiritual consciousness should not properly be associated with the forces that govern the bonding of energy. (From: The Starseed Transmissions by Ken Carey).

So what happens is that the humans created in the 8th dim. - due to these forces - start to drop their vibrational frequencies to the 7th, then the 6th and finally to the 5th (which is what is known on Earth as the Garden of Eden). In the 5th dimension, death still does not exist, nor disease, nor misery or pain or suffering. Humans are still connected to their omniscient mind which is part of the Creator's Omniscient Mind and therefore all their needs are supplied freely and instantly without need to work. At this point there is an 'ego' in the humans because they have become more material, more physical than when they were in the 8th dim., but from this point onward they are on an ascended path and at every cycle of approx. 25,000 years they move forward in dimension to the 6th, then to the 7th and then, finally back to the 8th when there is complete fusion of Spirit and matter, but in actual fact matter is much, much less than the Spirit part.

What happened here is that some 7th dimensional beings (in this case the Orions), having reached the 7th dim. when they became fully conscious of being One with the Creator (like Jesus and Buddha were) and thus able to use His almighty powers freely, instead of surrendering fully their 'ego' or 'surface mind' , they refused to do that and became "self active", meaning they were still using their surface mind as the center of consciousness, making decisions with their surface mind instead of listening to their omniscient mind and Father's will but with the full power of the Creator at their disposal.

This had happened before and what the Creator did then was "dropping those Beings back to the 5th dim" giving them another chance to learn to let go of their surface mind, but this kept repeating itself here and there in this galaxy, so this time, our Creator decided "to allow" them to continue doing what they wanted still with His own powers at their disposal knowing well in advance what was going to happen. He allowed it in order to create a "history record" of what happens when humans, ascending from the 6th to the 7th dim., refuse to surrender their surface mind totally in order to show and prove to all future humans the reason why He requires their acceptance of His will by surrendering their surface mind totally as He is the only One who knows everything and what is good for everybody.

When He allowed this 'experiment or exercise' in 3rd dim., He had already decided when it was going to end and we are now very, very close to it. At one particular moment on Dec. 30, 2012 His Spirit will fully enter planet Earth and affect all biological life and Earth herself raising everything to the 5th dimension. Still, humans have a choice to either accept Love or accept fear. Those who refuse Love will die (simply because their body will not be able to sustain the much higher energy) and given another chance of another cycle in 3rd dim. somewhere until they freely choose Love. No one will be forced because that is not the way of gentle, soft, absolute Love, and because we were created totally free and sovereign.

Love to all,

Starchild

#74342 11/18/09 06:05 AM
Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Hi, I am back again to clarify something on my last message: at the end of the 10th par. I wrote: (from The Starseed Transmission by Ken Carey.)
I like to specify that that refers only to the last sentence starting from
"The Creator has established laws to govern the bonding of energy.......... to the end of the paragraph.
All the rest is mine.
Love to all,

Starchild

#74350 11/19/09 11:28 AM
Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Hello my friends,
Following my first message of yesterday, I like to add something more regarding the "hystory record" of humans in 3rd dimension that God allowed. It is not finished yet: not only it will be finished at the end of this cycle that is Dec. 2012 but, in the meantime, we shall have the visit among us of a Christ Being who will bring peace and prepare and educate mankind about Truth and Love. A Christ Being is any human (man or woman) who has reached the 8th dimension. Many religions spoke of a Second Coming of Christ: it did not really mean Jesus - Christ was not Jesus' surname, Christ means "the Enlightened One". Anyway, one of the Enlightened Ones in the past said that He or She will come back to bring peace, but first He or She will come with a sword to separate the chaff from the wheat. This means that before starting to educate and bringing peace He or She will eliminate those who deliberately cause fear, hatred, diseases, misery, famine, ect. ect., because as God said in His Message to Dr. Walter Russell in 1927: "Where Fear is, Love cannot also Be" and it will have to be eliminated before any peace can exist to allow Love to flourish. Not only that, but to allow a peaceful transition where education and teaching is possible, because as long as people are in pain, or suffering, or starving or in any kind of anxiety and stress their brain is not receptive to learning new things.
This of course will eliminate many on this planet who deliberately cause Fear and hatred, famine, epidemics, wars, conflict and poverty but it will also drop the Orions themselves into the 3rd dimension. After all, they caused others to fall into it, therefore it is quite right that they receive what they have given: one harvests what one has sown. I am sure that after having tried it themselves, they will be ready to surrender their surface mind and accept Father's will, which is their own Spirit's will.
The reason why they have not fallen below their 7th dim. yet was done purposely by suspending the Law of Cause and Effect from them because, if that had not been done, evil would have exterminated itself so quickly that there would not have been a proper record to show all humans of the 6th dim. (before their vibrations are raised to the 7th dim) what will happen if they do not surrender their surface mind totally. Before this record, any 7th dim. human who was still under the control of his surface mind was automatically "downgraded" back to the 5th dim. vibrational frequencies by his Spirit (Father's Light) withdrawing enough to drop his vibrations. But there was no record of it, and so, in order to prevent this from happening again and again, this "record" was allowed to happen, so that this 'falling back' can be prevented in the future.
Love and blessings,
Starchild

#74444 12/05/09 11:28 PM

I consider all the 2012 spectacle bullshit. Superstitious bullshit. Much ado about nothing etc.

Bjhn #74448 12/07/09 03:20 AM
Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

And you are free to think as you like.

#74604 12/23/09 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Starchild
And you are free to think as you like.

Time will show who's right. Let's revive this thread in January 2013.

Bjhn #74610 12/24/09 02:22 AM

I believe we are already witnessing some change of social consciousness across the world. This is a slow process, so setting a day for something to happen is rather symbolic in my point of view.

Also 2012 is connected to the start of the cycle 10,450 years ago. From a documentary I saw on TV here in Australia, but coming from the Italian national TV station for people living overseas, this year 10,450 keeps coming up in cultures across the globe who were unrelated to each other apart from the last 500 years or so. I tend to be believe that something import is happening to mankind as a whole around 2012. I like to look at it in a positive sense as 2012 approaches. However, I believe that the 2012 issue has been exploited by the media and the world at large way beyond its real value.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved