Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
saoi Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello all

I recently started the Effortless Success course and listened to the Course 1 CDs (but I still need to complete all the exercises). My question is on the Paraliminal & Fast Finish CDs: do you find them effective? If so, how/when do you find it is most beneficial to listen to them? How often?
Finally, does anyone know if you "lose" anything by converting the audio tracks to mp3s to listen to on an iPod? The reason I ask this is that another CD I have based on NLP techniques recommends that the CD not be listened to in a compressed format (e.g. mp3) for full effect.
Thanks in advance for any input and best wishes for success to all.

s

My jury is out on the fast-finish, as to whether it is effective.

The Paraliminals that contain Holosync might be rendered less effective by transferring them to MP3 I believe. The actual words won't, as long as the channels remain split.

I'd keep the Paraliminals as regular CDs and MP3 the rest, if you're concerned about it.

saoi Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for the response. I too remain skeptical of the benefits of the fast-finish CDs.
I'm uncertain whether the Paraliminals provide any real affect on me as well. I do find it difficult to sit through the Paraliminal quietly - I guess I tend to be somewhat restless by nature.
I'll continue to give them the benefit of the doubt for now but I'd be interested in the opinions of others on this.

Maybe while listening to a Paraliminal lay in bed and relax concentrating on your breathing. You need to be a bit persistent in trying it 5-6 times at least. You will have lots of thoughts going through your mind for the first few times, but then it will get better as you will be able to relax more and feel the benefits of the Paraliminals.

Wow! I was just about to suggest concentrating on breathing too, and there it is. Great minds and all that.

saoi, I wouldn't worry too much about sitting quietly, because if you are doing, then you're resisting what is, and creating tension. If your mind wants to wander, let it wander! Who says that the wandering isn't part of the process of change as it relates to you?

I do like the Paraliminals, and have had excellent results with some of them. If you are familiar with my posts on here, you'll see I don't hold back when I think something isn't up to scratch, so you can count on a recommendation from me as being honest.

You DO need to have a clear goal in mind when using the Paraliminals though, so please do bear that in mind as a fuzzy goal will affect the outcome.

I have the fast finish play in my cd changer in my car. I just let them play. I noticed after awhile of use, I could hear them as plain as day.

Greetings,
I have been using Holosync for a while. I posed the same question on quality when transferring to MP3 from Bill Harris on one his seminar. Bill mentioned there will not be any issues transferring the content from a CD to MP3. So, not sure if there is any difference with Paraliminals.
Obaid

The stand-alone Paraliminals contain Holosync, so you should transfer them in WAV format. However, those Paraliminals insider programs, do not contain Holosync, so you can transfer in MP3 format.

I agree with you NeoZon. I am quite familiar with the content of the ES CDs. Now when I listen to fast finish I find I can understand (or perhaps more appropriately expressed) I can recall the entire content. So in one session of fast finish I can listen to one third of the course.

Paraliminals - I know Inchiki and others find them effective. I don't. There! It takes courage to say it as so many people seem to benefit from the PLs. I don't, though I find the content interesting, and I enjoy the sound effects - deeply relaxing, so much so that I sleep right through them.

Have you ever heard of Triliminals? Three tracks simultaneously, one from the left, one from the right, and a dominant one in the middle. Plus entrainment happening throughout. Now these I do like. The spoken content is much simpler, but I find the affirmations much more inspiring and beneficial than PLs.
I wish you much success, effortlessly,
Adieu,
French Claire

CAP Offline

It was suggested to me that when transferring any material of this nature to my Ipod, that I change to format to "AAFI". MP3 will cleave off the top and bottom of the soundwaves in order to compress the data, thereby possibly reducing or even eliminating the effectiveness of the soundtracks.

Hope this helps!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved