Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could get some extra input and/or suggestions on how to go about this. I have been consulting with an hypno-therapist about gaining control of my subconscious and my body as a whole through giving verbal commands as I want to force change within the body. Can someone help achieve this goal?

Mental Images

OP Offline

Do you mind explaining. I would like to get started on this. Where should I start? I have a custom subliminal cd for it already with little success. I figured it would supplement something else.

Is this about health issues you might have? If so, LSC sells a very good paraliminal for that purpose, Perfect Health.

For something perhaps even more powerful, I have very high regard for the Silva Method with one caveat--look for a used copy (older programs are actually better than their new ones--the one with Robert Stone is especially good) OR buy it from a non-Silva dealer. I've had unending problems with the Silva people--seems they don't see a problem with charging more for cds, then refusing to provide them since they give access to them on the internet. After about 3 months, I did get a refund, but it was like pulling teeth. That aside, the program itself is very good--I just won't buy anything else from them directly. Their business staff is either inept, or lacks ethics. Either one is disturbing.

I have used the Silva method with so MANY great results that there's not enough space to list it all, but health-wise, a large breast lump disappeared in 2 weeks, a tumor in the ear of a cat (inoperable) also disappeared entirely in 2 weeks, a similar one in human also disappeared, and on and on. Feel free to pm me if you'd like more info.

OP Offline

Well it's not necessary for health issues even though your success is quite awesome. I would say I'm moderately healthy. I wish to command the mind the body to develop toward new human heights.

Develop immunity to disease, heal from damage within minutes, clone myself on a whim, be able to handle moving at high speeds, breath under water, etc.

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: SamusGenesis
Develop immunity to disease, heal from damage within minutes, clone myself on a whim, be able to handle moving at high speeds, breath under water, etc.

Those are just examples.
Where can I get custom paraliminals and how to go about with these mental images?

You may want to try Energetic Medicine. These things are possible, much work to do at the cellular and molecular levels as well as the mind and spirit. Here is a great teacher of Energetic Medicine: yuenmethod.com.

One of Silva's older ex staff Burt Goldman has a program he calls quantum jumping - it might be of interest for the types of energy you're wanting to create.

Hi SamusGenesis, I'm reading your post late, but I think I may have the answer to your problem, at least it worked for me. It's a technique I found on youtube, so it's free, and it comes in 4 parts. I've had amazing success with it and again, it didn't cost me a dime!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUnMV_QR2Gs Good Luck!

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Hi Samus Genesis,
you said
" Originally Posted By: SamusGenesisDevelop immunity to disease, heal from damage within minutes, clone myself on a whim, be able to handle moving at high speeds, breath under water, etc.

well, you don't want much do you? How about coming and going at the speed of thought, manifesting instantly anything you desire, heal anybody of absolutely anything even restoring missing limbs, appearing and disappearing instantly, going through walls, becoming immortal, ect. ect.......??

All of this is very natural and our right to have and to be. Unfortunately it does not happen with any of the mentioned & unmentioned courses (I know, I have done many). It will happen only when our vibration frequencies have risen so much that we reconnect with our submerged omniscient mind. Nothing to do with our conscious surface mind, no matter what you do.

What you want will happen automatically when we finally ascend to the 5th dim. (in 2012) which is what has been called "The Garden of Eden" or even higher when we become fully conscious of our Oneness with the Creator. See my other various comments in "Beyond Human".

Love and blessings,

Starchild

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved