Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Raviraj Offline OP
OP Offline

I am beginner photoreader. I have objective type exam(4 probable answers and we have to choose one,This exam is national level exam and I need to crack this entrance exam for further steps). How should I study for the same. I have to read lots of technical books. What should be right to face such type of exam as a photoreader.

Last edited by Raviraj; 02/18/10 04:27 AM.

You have a suggested book list for reading?
Lots of technical books, you have access to?

Photoread them all.

Dip back into them and write down some key words and ideas.

Then take them into some conversations, talk those subjects out with others. Be verbose and every time you speak see if your heart resonates to the truth of what you are saying.

Follow your heart in speaking, then thinking it out and then when you answer those questions in the test.

Being able to know a thing by training your intuition to a high level of accuracy is a lifelong endeavor for sure, however Photoreading will assist the development, even mightily with goodly persistence.

Yukala...well said! I'm definitely going to use that in my future studies with my upcoming RN program. I think it worked for me in my LVN course because it "felt" easier for me to take in everything my instructor was saying after PR my textbooks. Everything just seemed to flow more. I always did great during test time too...I PR my tests and kept telling myself to trust my subconscious.

"Don't worry about treading slow....worry about standing still ~Chinese Proverb"
Raviraj Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you yukala.
I have used Pr for my test. I thought exam was bit easier than last time. I will let you know about the result of the exam.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved