Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Last night I co-hosted an amazing phone call with Kristin and David Morelli from the hit podcast, Energy is Everything. We spoke to 11,000 people about how to truly change their happiness set-point and increase their personal abundance. Speaking of abun-DANCE, we held a special contest wherein we asked the public to submit their version of the Happy Dance. The entries were as hilarious as they were joyful.

October's Question of the Month:

What would it take for you to feel so free and happy that you could easily do a “Happy Dance” and feel it?

Watch the winning Happy Dances here: http://marcishimoffblog.com/2009/10/01/the-call/

Listen to the phone call here: http://is.gd/3Qw77

Hi Marci,
This is Nick from India.First of all, I am not believing myself that I am about to talk to you, one of the premier members of the revolutionary "The Secret" and the author of "Happy for No Reason" which has guided me much in past( although haven't read it full yet) and is still helping me out in my "walk of life" and I am sure is going to guide me much in future also.In fact, I am so grateful for your book,whenever I have any questions/doubts or I am sad or something, I just go into that book , and I find something useful every time like this forum today.
[ I am sorry to site admin to post this irrelevant message in context of the original intent, question of the month, but so excited can't help ! Lol]
Now, coming to the question of the month :

What would it take for you to feel so free and happy that you could easily do a “Happy Dance” and feel it?

Well, I once experienced it in past, an year back or so.The reason, that day I had a dance with a small little girl, like in primary grade, actually we went to my friends native place in a remote village and she was her cousin sister !!

She is one of those naughty girls but dance brilliantly , it was her innocence and childishness, that made me dance with her, and I can clearly remember that I enjoyed those moments a lot.I was dressed also in traditional village dress and i was dancing with her like kids.
Add to this, the people there were so kind , humble and easy, that I had no fears but to dance like "crazy", further, I was in love those days with my ex-girlfriend , so it always made my mood happy.
That's it and I would be so grateful, and lucky if you( Marci ) , can post even a single word to this, it'll feel so good to have a two way communication with you.But in any case, I am very grateful, now itself that I am replying to a question by you, yourself, whom I admire and respect so much.

Thanks much

Hi Marci,

this is nicole from germany. I had my happy dance yesterday on a dam in the middle of a barrier lake with my husband. It had no beginning impulse, it was just there and felt wonderful. A time without thinking. only a few moments full of nature and happiness.

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved