Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I am in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I just finished the book and would be happy to share in a support group with you even though I am across the Peninsula.

Sumaya. . .I love & admire your courage & determination to seek & be happy & at Peace. And with your outlook I see your belief in "The Universe is out to Support you" \:\) You are a beautiful example to us, thank you. With such direction in your heart & mind . . . no matter who marries you . . . he will be a lucky man.
Namaste,
Shantina

Hi Everyone, Like Jill. . . I too like the idea of joining a support Group. An on-line one particularly, for me, due to living circumstances. but sadly I don't know how to set up a chat forum, or web page threads or any of that computer setup stuff, I'm only just able to find my own way around here. Or do we just . . . continue on here? And state a regular time frame that we"d like to contribute? love to hear some proactive ideas from anyone \:\) Shantina

Hello, I am brand new to this forum (still need to write my Introduction). I just wanted to say that I would love to join an online support group, if there is a group up and running at this point.

I live in Pennsylvania -- if anyone knows of support groups in the Central PA area, please let me know!

Thanks so much ... I look forward to getting to know you all!

Maureen

Got the Audiobook version I had reserved (for several weeks from my public library), and after buying Lisa Nichols' No matter what, I just bought this one too to send to my sister who have been eluded by happyness for the good reasons of helping her relatives, while I was internally lamenting for not having the means to meet the good reasons to be happy for.

Don't worry, be happy the old say goes!

Checked spelling of the word midst(english is my 3rd language) and got this blog (http://inthemidstofit.blogspot.com/ )

Reasons to be happy, isn't it?

Happy in the midst of garbage collection strike in Toronto!

Vince

Hi Julie,
Have you managed to start up a support group? I just finished reading "Happy for no reason" and was hoping to connect to like minded people that enjoyed the book as much as I did.
It says you reside in S. California and so do I. Please let me know. Thank you.

Hello All,
i've just finished Happy for no Reason. I'm from Kazakhstan...

Hi,
I want to join/start a support group Happy For no Reason. I live in Sylmar, Los Angeles county, CA

Last edited by Marsha82; 04/03/10 07:02 PM.

I don't have a support group, but I'd like to use this forum as one and have this question:
My marriage is very very difficult, and has been for years. We are constantly considering separating. My whole body tenses up when I think about my husband, when I arrive home after being out. (No, he has not physically abused me.) I want to think of a simple message to say, a positive one to "overwrite" the anxious, hurt and angry ones. I feel stupid that I can't think of something. Any ideas?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

May I ask why you've chosen to stay in that relationship so long?

Alex

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved