Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Thank you JC,

I had not seen your answer: it seems the messages are not recorded immediately, but I agree totally with you.

Love, Starchild

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Hi Reverend,

I had just almost finished my long answer to yours and I lost it completely: I thought it was 'submitted' but I can't find it. I don't know how these things happen.

Perhaps it will be downloaded soon.

Starchild

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

,Hi Reverend

Is it possible that the Webmaster filters out our answers or topics? It was a long answer with many explanations and it could not possibly just disappear when submitted.

But I have just realized that my other post titled
"Amega Zero-Point Energy Wand" and all subsequent messages to it has disappeared from "Beyond Human" forum. And it was first in line on the top.

Perhaps somebody didn't like the idea of such a powerful self-help product that didn't come through Learning Strategies masters and that would have superseded all theirs.

What a pity that even in such forum there are such small minded people.

Anyway, if anyone wants to know about it write to me directly at starchild@gotalk.net.au

Starchild

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Hello Flying Heart,

My answer to Reverend did not appear - somebody is filtering what they want being written in this forum. I have asked the moderator about it also because my entire topic titled "Amega Zero-Point Energy Wand" with all posts has completely disappeared, so, until I am given an answer of how and why that has happened I am not going to waste my time in responding to you
There was nothing insulting or offensive to anyone in my posts so I want to know why this has happened.

Sorry about it, with love,

Starchild

Starchild

Originally Posted By: Starchild
...so I want to know why this has happened.

You know, I had such experiences several times when you write almost an essay, and then... it took you 40 minutes to write that essay, and then you understand you were logged off the Web site, and have to sign in again, and you are disappointed, and so on...

In such case, just think that omnipotent God did not want that post to appear, and be grateful to Him that it is not here wink Just let these feelengs go, relax, and just as you recommended - be grateful, and begin responding to other people.

Originally Posted By: Flying Heart
...how many assumptions you both have about rich people, without ever defining what 'rich' means to you....I would love to know....

Ok, let's assume I was talking about one of the people from Forbes list smile

Quote:
...I pray all the time, treat God like a friend who is there, not always able to answer the phone when I call, but who has an A/M and can and does get back to me.

How is that possible when God is everywhere? Even if you talk about A/M - God is in every single bit of that piece of equipment, and believe me, He hears every thought we might have...

Quote:
If we are sabotaging ourselves, we won't be given the gift we ask for as it would be wasted. So, the logical and spiritual conclusion I have experienced is that to ask for something, and to have any hope of receiving it, you have to have cultivated a high level of accountability towards it.

True! And I am more than sure that God gives something to people that will change Universe in the way He wants the Universe to be. Maybe this is one of the answers why so many rich people become philanthropists, it is just in them, and they do what they feel like doing.

Quote:
Now I want to do some wealth building of a different sort and so am contemplating what to ask for and what my part of the bargain is. This is the most exciting part.

With the right attitude it is a piece of cake! But excitement in this field is really tremendous! I just think that I am a bit younger than you, so I don't quite understand yet that excitement, but I already experienced some of it, and your store how you got out of debt is very interesting indeed.

Quote:
...you have to do a 'deal' with God, if you see what I mean, and throw the outcome up to him. It's a contract. You have to fulfil your part of it no matter what. You may not get wealth in the way you were expecting, but you will always get wealth that is right for you.

Well, don't you think that the word "contract" is a bit inappropriate in relationship to God? He is our friend, not a business partner, maybe even more than friend, maybe the only Being, who loves us more than even our parents love us?

Quote:
Scientific studies have shown that in cities where large-scale meditation (TM) has been conducted, crime rates have reduced.

I am thinking that it's not because of meditation, rather because of some observation by a group of people. Observation changes reality more than a group pf meditating people, although they also play a great part in it!

Quote:
Each person can fulfil their potential in a different way - that's why God made us all so different and gave us free will. He is allowing us to choose to do what we can and want to do, and is no doubt having a wonderful time stewarding us all through this process of self-discovery.

hehe, I think that it's pretty difficult to be a God, and I don't think he's having so much wonderful time controlling everything in such a beautiful world. Just see how everything is controlled, and how well it is done, even marvelous! I love to be in summer in my cottage that is located outside of the city, it's so quiet, and I can observe sunrise, sunset, and beautiful clouds, and just wonder - how is it all possible to take care of smile

Quote:
I can warmly recommend you to read 'The Five People You Meet In Heaven' by Mitch Albom.

So many wonderful books yet to read, but I'll put this one on my to-read list, maybe one day I'll come by it smile Frankly speaking, I don't believe in Heaven or hell, I think that even after death my soul will enter a new body, and everything will continue, as it was - new world, new expectations, new girlfriends, and so on smile

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Hi Reverend,

in answer to yours as above that most probably it was God intervention not to want my article to appear..... are you a priest of some religion or something?

Only their kind of thinking always claim God's will for something wrong, tragic or distasteful happening. Yes, it is their God of Wrath Punishment that they have preached all along while all the while repeating that the same God is a God of Love. If it was so, would you not expect the same God to have prevented all wars and misery and suffering in this world? My articles have never offended or insulted or caused harm to anybody: I assure you God would not stop it. And I can assure you that was automatically logged in. So no excuses!

In fact, I received emails from other people and that has happened to them too that all of a sudden, after care and consideration in what they were writing their entire article would disappear: obviously there is something not working properly with this site and the webmaster should fix it.

Starchild

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Reverend,

you are so good in surmonising without ever explain how and why it is so, as they all do.
That's the difference between you and me.

Starchild

Originally Posted By: Starchild
... in answer to yours as above that most probably it was God intervention not to want my article to appear..... are you a priest of some religion or something?

Nope, I am not a priest, and never actually wanted to be one. Moreover, I am a christian, and I like to study hinduism, I do meditations, and practice yoga, which is strictly prohibited by christian religion. I just read and study what is interesting to me.

Quote:
Only their kind of thinking always claim God's will for something wrong, tragic or distasteful happening. Yes, it is their God of Wrath Punishment that they have preached all along while all the while repeating that the same God is a God of Love.

What do you mean by "their God", as far as I understand there is only one God, and why do you talk about disasters? I never spoke of anything tragic, if you reread my post above.

Quote:
If it was so, would you not expect the same God to have prevented all wars and misery and suffering in this world?

hehe, this would never happen! Because if we are left without sufferings, we will forget God very quickly. We need problems to be in balance with nature - wars are just to compensate for imbalance, nothing more.

Quote:
My articles have never offended or insulted or caused harm to anybody: I assure you God would not stop it. And I can assure you that was automatically logged in. So no excuses!

We have a saying in Russia (although I live in Ukraine, I speak in russian language, so I'll keep on saying Russia): "Something that wants a woman - it is a desire of God", so, OK, no excuses smile When you say: "God would not stop it", I think it's a reason for a God to smile smile

Quote:
In fact, I received emails from other people and that has happened to them too that all of a sudden, after care and consideration in what they were writing their entire article would disappear: obviously there is something not working properly with this site and the webmaster should fix it.

Let's not blame anybody, as we know that by blaming - we won't get much of a progress, right? wink

Originally Posted By: Reverend
Nope, I am not a priest, and never actually wanted to be one. Moreover, I am a christian, and I like to study hinduism, I do meditations, and practice yoga, which is strictly prohibited by christian religion. I just read and study what is interesting to me.

Study is good. History of Hinduism shows Christianity was created after its pattern, but only managed to be a very poor copy indeed of Hinduism past. I guess that is what you can get with old Roman politics having gone amuk creating a religion born by war and nurtured through the centuries in the blood of unbridled fanaticism.

cool

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved