Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I dont see a forum specific to this - where is Jeddah getting the questions from participants that she is answering at the beginning of the session?

Thank you!

WaterBird

Good day Waterbird, I am reading your post and the info you are asking about i believe, is on Jeddah Mali's site. if you have not been there just Google her name and you can go to the offical site and join. There she has a forum also for members to discuss her various programs. Some of her members for Pathways have been so for a while and have taken this coarse before and in doing so have left questions that have been answered, she has local- to- her discussion groups and could use these to post on her site or anywhere her program is available, Hope this helps. Also if learning Stratagies forums are discussing all Jeddah Mali teachings then the senior moderator will begin discussion or you can ask your questions as a new post or thread. Have a wonderful day, nancy p.s. wendy g. is moderator

Last edited by rivers; 03/26/10 04:23 PM.

Nancy
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi WaterBird and Nancy!

When you go to the download page for the Pathway course recordings, you will notice a section entitled "Questions" that indicates the Jeddah Mali Forum provides a resource for asking questions and sharing experiences. The link indicated there will lead you directly to the Forum.

All the best to you both!
Wendy

I've followed your suggestions but still didn't find an answer to the above question. Clicking on the link on the download page brings you to this forum. The Q & A forum on Jeddah's site has nothing relating to the Pathways course; I'm still in the dark as to where to post any questions.

OP Offline

Thanks Richard you beat me to it. That is how I got here to ask the question! So we still need guidance here Wendy.

WaterBird

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hello Richard and Waterbird!

Sorry for the lack of precision in my last response. Questions on the Pathway courses can be posted on this forum, along with those on any of Jeddah's other course materials. You will gain a deeper and broader understanding of what she teaches as you are exposed to the various modalities through which the wisdom is being shared!

Love to you both,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved